A quick paintjob on one of the D&D Nolzur's Marvelous Miniatures line, the Umber Hulk!  My somewhat local gaming store finally had them back in stock...still no luck on the elusive Beholder!

umber a.jpg

umber b.jpg

umber c.jpg

• Like 14

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      I recently got in the latest "Heroines in Sensible Shoes" Kickstarter from Oathsworn Miniatures.  I decided to get started on them and take (yet another) break from my in progress Rising Sun minis.

As \always, they were nice, clean casts with lots of detail, but nothing over-wrought...which makes sense for low-level adventurers!  They're such a joy to paint.
    • By Kelcore
      Finished up these two ladies yesterday. And with their completion, I'm now officially out of Nolzur's Dwarves to paint until I go get more.

• By Lidless Eye
      A tribe of Ogres from Reaper Miniatures. I was originally just going to get the Matriarch, having previously traded away the other Ogres from the Kickstarter core set, thinking I had enough from my former Ogre Kingdoms army for Warhammer.  Seeing them all together in person changed my mind!

Sadly, my not-so-local shop was out of the Smasher.  I'll have to add him in later!
      The Matriarch.  I'm tempted to get another and convert her to look more like a fighter.  I was tempted to slice down the Goblin servant's ears and paint him as a baby Ogre on a leash.

The Chieftain.  I love his door-shield!

The Clubber (not to be confused with the Ogre Raver)

The Guard.

• By Logos
      Picked this up for a decent price.  I used Tamiya clear inks to do the bottles.

• By Kelcore
      If I like a D&D race as much as I like Dragonborn, it's Dwarves.  I especially like Dwarf minis that kinda break the "huge axe/hammer weilding, armored to the gills, not very mobile" Dwarf mold. This Dwarf lady seems to fit that preference quite well. It was also a pretty jarring mini to paint after completing the comparatively huge Blightfang.

• Who's Online   11 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)