• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      New project, not from my shelf of shame.  My plan is to use greys to make it look like she is in pre-dawn light with a little bit of illumination from a glowing golden gem on the end of her staff.  So far I have managed to prep the mini and apply the paint on primer.  This is my first time using this primer so I'm interested to see how smooth it will be.

• By Crowley
      With my bride away on a work trip this week, I decided to try to squeeze in a kinda big project... and after dithering about what it should be, I settled on painting one of my many Bones dragons. 

Blightfang was actually a main antagonist in a D&D campaign I ran a while back... so that's the one I decided to paint! 

Tonight was spent scrubbing him down, after he'd spent the day soaking in soapy water. I partly glued him together, and then got painting with Green Liner. I'm only partly assembling him, so that I can more easily access the harder to reach spots. 

Also the back legs don't fit well into the base he came with, so I'm thinking that I might need to make my own out of cork... And this was supposed to be a quick project... we'll see how I do. 

• By Jeepnewbie
      Been trying to do so much. Get back into woodworking/pipe making, both kids have baseball, son has scouts, and I've been wanting to paint some more.

So here is a figure I started a while back. I didn't take any before pics but I started to repaint the old areas I had painted.

• By wickedshifty
      First Post! Hard to see in the pictures but his eyes and beak are done in a shiny varnish. 

Im pretty proud of him and might base him at some point. 

Any Critique is welcome! 

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)