Beautiful.

Lovely NMM, great job on the hair.

I like how the base has just a touch of snow w.

• Thanks 1

Stunning job!

She looks awesome!

Great fur and face, love the axe!

*** So ehhhh,, does she likes wolves?***

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

She is a LOVELY creation, BEAUTIFULLY painted & based. I love her WONDERFULLY expressive face AND  your stunning metalwork. VERY WELL DONE!

• Thanks 1

Utterly gorgeous!

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      Well, I decided to start another WIP.  This one a sort of Halloween theme.  The Vampress  Siobhana, Vampiress by reaper.  Got some work done on her awhile ago and decided in the spirit of the season to try and finish her up.  Unfortunately I couldn't remember exactly the method I painted up the face, so I got as close as I could on the legs and hands.  Here's where she is at the moment.

As always, any C&C is always welcome.
    • By Silvervane
      I finally got around to taking photo's of MuuMuu.  I got her orgianlly as a possible bonus figure for modern Zombicide.  Never got around to painting her before getting sucked into black plague.  So I decided to finisher up.  Here is MuuMuu:

Thanks for any looking and any C&C you feel like giving.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• By Pingo
      This is Hasslefree's HFD014: Hatherly, a dwarf which I painted up as a part of the project "Jade Green and Seven Dwarfs," partial WIP to be found here.

He has a very "Astérix the Gaul" feel to him. His face is almost all nose and moustache. He was another experiment in trying to paint with subdued, realistic colors.

• Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)