• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ccgames/war-titans-invaders-must-die-1?ref=category_newest&ref=discovery

About
      War Titans is a cooperative game in which 2 to 4 Players face waves of Invaders controlled by the mechanics of the game itself. Every Player acts as the Pilot of a Titan, a powerful combat robot capable of facing the menace of the giant monsters. The aim of the game is to close the Rifts which the monsters are coming from and destroy as many Invaders as possible, trying to avoid flattening out the whole planet in the process!

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      A few weeks ago I began to perceive subtle changes heralding the return of my favorite time of year. Fortunately it also brought with a return of my motivation to paint. Over the course of time I've managed to amass many 20s of horror and undead minis so what better way to get into the season than start actually painting some of them. 

I picked this up at Goodwill some months ago with the idea of having it be a home for the witches. The original painter did a pretty good job on it, but I'm going for something a bit more Charles Addams .

So it got a coat of Pavement Grey craft paint.

Here we have batch 1. The wraith, wolf, lich, vampire, and tomb are all from the Bones 3 Graveyard set and the two beastmen I picked up from the discount bin at Reaper HQ last year. The wraith was previously coated in black and at some point I added a brown wash for unremembered reasons.

Here's everyone after Dirty Bone and Stormy Grey have been applied. The chimneys of the house had it drybrushed on as did the tomb. While base coating the others I noticed that for unknown reasons the Stormy Grey is acting odd, thinner than it ought to be out of the bottle. I'm not too concerned about it as I've had this bottle for a long time and I think it went thru one temperature change too many, as well as perhaps age catching up with it. The wraith didn't receive any because of this and because even someone like myself who abuses the grey spectrum with overuse on a regular basis gets burned out some. So I'm holding off on him for a little while.
      Now it might be asked what the beastmen are doing in a Halloween themed thread, but witches and goat headed creatures go together quite often in both art and legend. So they'll be acting as bodyguards for the witches of a more infernal type. 
    • By Talae
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/petersengames/startropolis?

About

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      The Tang dynasty was considered the first golden age of the classical and now iconic Chinese gardens. Emperor Xuanzong built the magnificent imperial Garden of the Majestic Clear Lake as an homage of life itself.
      Tang Garden is a Zen-like game that will take you to the first golden age of China, where players will progressively build a garden by creating the landscape, placing the scenery and projecting their vision through vertical panoramas. During the construction, noblemen will visit the garden to admire the surroundings and the way the natural elements coexist in the most breathtaking scenery humankind has ever laid their eyes upon.

• By ThirstyBob
      Please help guys, I should be done with this guy by now but I just need the purple to POP, I think. Maybe something else needs doing?

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)