Awesome paintjob again!

I love the skintone and those weapons are top notch!

Great dark armor!

Regarding your question I would define that as aged bronze.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Awesome paintjob again!

I love the skintone and those weapons are top notch!

Great dark armor!

Regarding your question I would define that as aged bronze.

Groovy, thanks, I was going for some kind of brass or bronze, just didn't want it to appear as gold, as I didn't think this green guy would have such nice stuff.  I know the metals I did paint look too clean, but I get a bit concerned about  dirtying my metals..

• Like 1

I'd also say bronze, although sometimes I say copper when I mean bronze because some copper paints are more bronze than copper.  Except in Mad Max, where The Bronze and Coppers are the same thing. 

Anyway, you did a heck of a great job on him!

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

I'd also say bronze, although sometimes I say copper when I mean bronze because some copper paints are more bronze than copper.  Except in Mad Max, where The Bronze and Coppers are the same thing. 

Anyway, you did a heck of a great job on him!

Thank you Master Buglips, very much appreciate it!  And as long as you didn't say gold I'm okay with any type of less precious precious metal!.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rogue1138 said:

Excellent work, and the NMMs in question definitely do not read gold, which is what you were after, so win!

Thanks much! Now I just need to dirty my silvers.....

Good work on him!

And the metal colors in question do not look like gold to me.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Good work on him!

And the metal colors in question do not look like gold to me.

Thank you baby Jesus!  At least that I didn't mess up overly..  Metal is just for me the hardest feature of painting, that and OSL, which quite honestly I haven't even tried yet.

• Like 2

Nice. Cool sculpt and I like the skin tone you went with. 

....and I would call it oxidized copper!::D:

2 hours ago, KruleBear said:

Nice. Cool sculpt and I like the skin tone you went with. 

....and I would call it oxidized copper!::D:

Thanks very much and thanks for the color confirmation.

I've always envisioned half-orcs as kind of half-green, or light green. Probably back from that first Orc's Lair Grenadier box where the cover showed some green and angry orcses...

• Like 1