Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

Printable Terrain for your 3D Printer Japan / China

About

Follow me on my next campaign to Japan and China

This campaign is mostly located in old Japan. But I will add some Chinese buildings, that you can use for games during the Boxerrebellion. Maybe you can mix the terrain, if you find some generic.

We start our campaign with typical Japan townhouses in different styles. You will get some typical different roof types.
First town build set will have townhouses, a townwall and a gate section.

Following Stretch Goals will offer files with rural buildings, spiritual buildings and accessories, as for example market live.

The highlight of course will - with later stretchgaols - a Samurai Castle. The main castle in the wallsections outside the main building.

Bridges in Japan style also will follow.

You have a wide bandwidth to use this buildings in much scenarios.

The initial modelling scale is 20/22mm. But the files are optimized to downscale them to 15mm or upscale them to 28mm. 15mm = 73% (0.73 in Cura) 28mm = 127% (1.27 in Cura) If you game in "Heroe scale", (ca.32mm) scale up to146%.

We recommend printers with a bed size nearly 200 x 200 mm (as Prusa, Ultimaker or Clones have. Also Makerbot & Clones 225 x 150mm will work). If you game with 28mm figures, we do not recommend this files for users with miniprinters (bed size 150x150mm or smaller) !! 15mm will run without problems, larger scale much buildings will not fit on this miniprinters.

If multiple storeys, each storey is separate with floor. Roofs of course detachable. Support this campaign and bring it to success as the last Campaigns, for which I thank the backers again...

Hope I will see my "Grognards" from my Campaigns before and welcome new backers..... My old backers know, during campaign I hear your wishes and many addons come during campaigns.

So don´t wonder if you see no drawings for higher stretchgoals in the starting phase of this campaign. Stretchgaols can change on request from backers !!

We do not work with extra payable add-on´s. All what you see, you will get as a 40 Euro all in backer.

So help that many people come to this campaign to reach the stretchgoals. So much stuff will be included in this campaign ....

6bfa3d3481abe4bcf8a7e210776ac0b9_origina

7e2b3fbe5a91c276d0147d94d84d40b7_origina

acc39eac6f2fb6682e01bd130e8038df_origina

The Dojo. This is not a stretchgoal. It´s a thank to all 40Euro Backers and content of the town. An alternative roof will follow.

d1de4ba35fe24bee25d8308c9a79d134_origina

9b0c71b29a36eb71a0c301ea2a76b281_origina

346841370bd022cd8f57dd428ff4bcdf_origina

Having  backed some of this creator's other projects I have nothing but good things to say about his work ethic. Links to download the figures were sent out within a week of the Kickstarter finishing, and he has been very responsive on the Facebook group to fix issues that are discovered in the files and getting them fixed.

The final results also look good.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this