Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

The Lost Islands - 3D printable Terrain for RPG and Wargames

About

2a512ff4aaeff52bfe0ef04007e957ab_origina

---- 9 Free Mega Stretch Goals already unlocked ----

Swashbuckling adventure awaits. Sail with your motley crew from the wretched streets of Port Winterdale to the jungle tribes of the Lost Islands. Defeat monsters, pirates and explore the world with nothing more than a barrel of rum, a fine ship and the stars to guide the way.

2719e13cab4b05acb930e99cc7cab146_origina

The Lost Islands is a 28mm scenery collection, designed for Wargames and Role Playing Games. Each pledge is delivered as an STL file pack to print on your home 3D printer.

There are three pledges. If you take a combo pledge or the 'All-In Pledge', you also receive the free bonus items.

a53a0567071b6c292ab429aad46abdb7_origina

PLEDGE: The Lost Ships include two mighty fine, highly detailed ships. They are complete with cannons, swivel guns and rigging clips. It also contains a Longboat, a Skiff and a rowboat (To make the rigging, all you need is wax string and dowel). The Lost Ships pledge includes the stretch goals labelled Lost Ships.

67fdf963e5f965f59a7a8be2b486c679_origina

Also... Each ship will come complete with sepperate below deck layouts. So you can eaisily move your charcters around the interior without taking the ship appart

• Like 1

All these 3D printing projects.  I really need to start thinking about buying one for my house.  Maybe.

• Like 2

Finally bought a 3D printer, and this KS was part of my motivation. I have a print of Printable Scenery's frigate ship model, and it is really nice, especially considering what some places get for their resin kit ships. This KS has added 4 more historical vessels (a brig, a sloop, a fluyt, and a galleon), plus several more fantastical ones (a nice wreck, a bone version of the sloop, a bone version of the fluyt, and a dark elf-inspired carrack-style vessel). And that's just the ships...

It's coming down to the close this week (5-ish days left), and the all-in pledge looks like it will net you around 3 dozen "major" models (ships, buildings, ruins, tribal forts, etc) by the end, for about $3USD/model.

</sales pitch>

~v

• Like 4

We're in the final days (~61 hours left, as of this post), and we've broken every previous Printable Scenery Kickstarter mark: funding, backers, etc. We've unlocked every single available stretch goal (24 of them), plus have over-funded to the point where we are waiting for PS to post more that are already unlocked. Matt @ PS has said that he has at least 6 more stretches for us, including an airship, an awesome kraken, and some more ruined versions of buildings.

He's also tossed in add-ons, so if you missed one of their previous KS projects, the add-ons are a great way to get caught up. The Winterdale Complete and Complete Rampage Dungeons add-ons are an amazing deal - both are USD$85. I calculated the retail cost of the models in the Winterdale one at $344. :blink:

~v

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this