Sign in to follow this  

3D printable snow scenery

Welcome to our next Kickstarter Project with perfect snow scenery for your great miniatures.

Why this project?

We need your help to construct all models ready, this takes a lot of time and is also very costly. 

Why should I support the project?

Be the first to receive the files. Some files will be downloadable later in the shop but not all. The packages will be more expensive than here, so save them now and save up to 50%. The models are high quality and highly detailed. You can all models print with ABS or PLA. The mostly parts can be printed without Supports.

You need only a 3D Home Printer, the files, filament and then only colors for painting and then is the snowy effect is perfect on this scenery:

Printed and painted:

Pledge: 2 Stonehenge parts 

This set include: 2 different Stonehenge stones (normy and destroyed)Later regular price in the shop (STL Files): 5,95 € (Save over 50%)

Pledge: 3 Craters

This set include: 3 different craters. Later regular price in the shop (STL Files): 5,95 € (Save over 50%)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
       Manufacturing of the miniatures will be done here in the UK. The resin casting will be done at the Dark-Art-Studios HQ headed up by Byron Townshend the original caster from the first project. We have a solid team here in the UK, so pledge with confidence!  
      Please note the miniatures will be supplied unpainted and some will be supplied in kit form. all figurines & scenery featured in the project will be cast in a high quality resin, grey in colour with a slight flex to it similar to the forge world formula.
      Byron Townshend (Dark Art Caster) & Boris Woloszyn (Sculptor)  
    • By Rotten
      Looks like a cool board game with unique minis.

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      In 1973, a study carried out by researchers from the University of Borghetto San Nicolò elaborated the "Scale of happiness" (or De Carli's Scale, by its creator's name), an order of magnitude which measures the happiness of a person on the basis of certain factors. Without going into details, the various studies correlated the proportion between the income of an individual and the extent of his collection of Dwarfs: in 94% of cases, it has been demonstrated that those who spend at least 42% of their income in Dwarf miniatures are on average happier than others.This discovery shocked the scientific community at that time, generating fierce debates and disputes, but everything was soon hushed up by the lobbies of fashion which saw in Elves a model of beauty more functional to their business. In defiance of the system and the standards imposed from above, we of the Durgin Paint Forge have worked hard for more than two years to realize a collection of Dwarfs that can allow you take a leap forward in your personal De Carli's Scale. This project is an act of love: we know how important it is for you to have awesome miniatures with which to widen your collection of dwarfs, and precisely for this reason we have endeavored to give you only our best. A spontaneous, visceral, loud and often inappropriate love: typically Italian, indeed. You will soon find that only a temporary restraining order may prevent us from loving you. In the meantime, sit down comfortably and enjoy excellence.
      Have an awesome Kickstarter!
      This project was born to finance the production of a range of élite Dwarfs, in wargame scale (our standard Dwarf is about 25mm tall). All our models are carved digitally, prototyped at a resolution of 15micron and made of high quality resin by Grx Créations. The range includes an initial set of 16 characters and the mascot of the group: a hunting bulldog (well, at least when he doesn't sleep!).
       Resin copies sample by Grx Créations:
       3d Masters (15micron res.):
      Behind all our dwarves there is a story, such as behind each hero there is an epic origin. And Dwarves are heroes (at least, female ones, which have to give birth to such big-heady creatures!). This booklet contains everything you need to know about the Dwarves of Kazhuk Izril, a little gem entirely illustrated with a beautiful ink art, and written by one of the most famous adventurers of Inneath: Inigo da Lucci! The first version of this booklet is planned to have approx. 60 pages (A5 format), but if this project goes well, more pages will be added to keep on telling this tale!
      There are three ways in which you can recruit our Dwarfs: the bundles, the purchase of individual miniatures of your choice and the mixed salad (bundles + the addition of individual miniatures). To prevent you from any form of stress, incompatible with the objectives of the De Carli's Scale, we forced our gnome slav -er, employees, to create some specific tutorials so you can manage your rewards without problems.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      got a 3D printer, or access to a friends, or one at a library or university this might be for you

With this project I will be bring you a collection of Sci-Fi Vehicles and Artillery to be used in whatever tabletop game you choose. With more vehicles being added as stretch goals are hit. All sculpts will be supplied as 3d printable STL files.

Why am I doing this project?

My passions are sculpting, 3d printing and wargames. I wanted to be able to field the sort of armys I wanted without breaking the bank. So I started sculpting the sort of models I needed. After sculpting quite a range I decided to bring it to Kickstarter to enable me to further expand the range.

I have a Patreon page were I produce sculpts for my backers each month as well as a website where you can see some of my past work. So you can be sure I have the knowledge required to deliver printable files, and can be trusted to deliver them in a time frame.

Patreon: www.patreon.com/Duncan_shadow

Scale: The default scale of my files is 32mm / 28mm Heroic, but Being 3D Files they can be scaled up or down.

What do I get?

As soon as the kickstarter has ended and funds cleared you will receive 3d Printable files in a stl format. You can print as many of the figures on your home printer as you want, or send the files to a external printer to do the printing for you.

The kickstarter includes 7 vehicles 1 walker and 2 artillery pieces, with extra weapon options, (see below) to start with, more sculpts being unlocked in the near future.

Main battle tank comes with multiple turret, hull and sponson guns.

TERMS AND CONDITIONS. When you contribute to This campaign, you will receive STL files for the models as per your selected pledge. The pledge files will be delivered May 2018, with successful stretch goals arriving later. You can print these files for your personal use, but you may not sell the printed items for profit or distribute the digital 3D models/files to other parties.
    • By SamuraiJack
      Explore the Adorable 
      If you are unfamiliar with the Baby Bestiary, prepare to "aww" and "squee" as we reveal to you how adorable your favorite monsters can be. 
      What is the Baby Bestiary?
      The Baby Bestiary is an award-winning, systemless art and lore book, that teaches its readers how creatures reproduce, how to care for its egg (if they lay eggs) and how to rear one if you are bold enough to try.
      The book has no stats or charts, leaving it as an amazing coffee-table book that can truly be appreciated by any gamer, no matter what you play. If you're an avid gamer, there is plenty of information that a crafty GM can make workable into their campaign (and if you're playing 5e, you're in luck, see the digital goodies). 
      The book is all about the cute and, need I say more
      elder godspawn  
      treant sapling Which beasts are in the book?
      Volume 1 exploring 32 creatures:
      Basilisk, Blink Dog, Bulette, Centaur, Cerberus, Chimera, Cockatrice, Couatl, Dragon, Elementals, Eyelings, Gelatinous Cubelet, Gnolls, Griffins, Hippocampus, Kirin, Kitsune, Kobold, Leviathan, Manticore, Mimic, Minotaur, Nightmare, Owlbear, Phase Kitten, Phoenix, Rakshasa, Rust Monster, Sphinx, Titan, Treant and Wyvern
      Volume 2 exploring 41 creatures:
      Aboleth, Baku, Beithir, Bugbear, Djinayni, Dragon Turtle, Ember Demon, Godspawn, Enfield, Gargoyle, Harpy, Hippogriff, Hound Archon, Hydra, Kraken, Lighting Lizard, Lizardfolk, Medusa, Myconid, Naga, Ogre Magi, Orc, Otyugh, Pegasus, Peryton, Pseudodragon, Purple Worm, Remorhaz, Satyr, Sealion, Shambling Tuffet, Shrieker, Simurgh, Tarasque (the french one), Tatzelwurm, Troglodyte, Troll, Umbral Erebect, Unicorn, Wolpertinger, Xorn 
      Chimera Pup  
      Owlbear Cubs  
      Dragon Turtlette  
      Shambling Tuffet Collectors Slipcase
      art by Vincent Yau, though we hope to do new art for this collectrs slipicase! The collectors' edition is a hard-slipcase for you to store and protect your lovely Baby Bestiary handbooks! We do a very limited run of these and if we can hit the right goals, get some fresh art to make this run even more special!
  • Who's Online   30 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)