SamuraiJack

Chibi Capsule Magical Girls & Monsters

Well, Hubby and I are definitely getting some of these. We'll discuss the larger figures, but for now I think we're sticking with the little ones. 

A little army army of those muffins would be amazing :ik_oops:

• Like 2

I need the fighting girlfriend - just because of my female Russians. Haha.

Chibi not-2b and not-9s - were they available already? A friend found them somewhere and printed them for me (or at least Chibi figures that look stunnigly similar). Now they are standing on my shelf waiting to be painted.

Edited by SisterMaryNapalm
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SisterMaryNapalm said:

I need the fighting girlfriend - just because of my female Russians. Haha.

Chibi not-2b and not-9s - were they available already? A friend found them somewhere and printed them for me (or at least Chibi figures that look stunnigly similar). Now they are standing on my shelf waiting to be painted.

The STLS for some of the figures are available for sale if you want to print them yourself through the Chibi Capsule Patreon page.   The KickStarter is offering new sculpts not available and also the previous offered STLs from Chibi Capsule printed at a print quality better than Shapeways offers for 40% less than they charge.   So yes it is possible he paid to get the STLs from Chibi Capule and was able to print them for you.

Edited by impactminiatures
  • Like 3

Taiyaki Shibe unlocked! On our way to our first lowered cost rider! Painted Rabbitank and Flower Witch

We unlocked Stretch Goal #5 for the Taiyaki Shibe miniature!   You can add it now to your pledge for $25.  With that goal unlocked we are now on our way to unlocking having the Magical Rider Batter & Ram turned into a spincast resin set which will reduce the price of that figure set from $25 to $10.

We are already on the way to that goal ... currently only $1,605 away!

We sent out some early copies of the figures to be painted and wanted to share how they look so you can see them.   We'll start regularly sharing these in future updates.

Here is the fully painted Rabbitank and Flower Witch.   Thank you to Jason Turner and Nick Kelsch respectively for their work.

35c4de29d89e53e3aa72e2938399599c_origina

056943c1d3aabe36ddd808fed7025823_origina

Thank you for the project reaching over $5000.   Heriberto, Dia and I all very much appreciate your support!

• Like 2

Failed my Will save and backed.  Going for the two Mariya's (for my Soviet BA army), Pirate & Princess (for the wife & I), Corgi Guard (for my Niece who loves Corgis)  US4G1 (for a different Niece who loves rabbits) & the Open Mocker (for the wife for all the AD&D Online ones we've dealt with).  ::D: Would love to pick up more, but funds are limited right now.  ::(:

• Like 4

Pssst @Crowley have you seen the Corgi Guard and Gorgcerberus and corgi emperor?

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Pssst @Crowley have you seen the Corgi Guard and Gorgcerberus and corgi emperor?

No... :grr:

Thanks...

And now I'm a backer... 

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

for the not yet corrupted

Painted Corgi army and Adepticon in Chicago

Posted by Impact! Miniatures (Creator)

Thanks to Nick Kelsch I wanted to show you painted images of the Corgi Emperor with his guards and faithful guardian Corgberus.

e21e25aae0c90c0934c8051aca6ae9e7_origina

1c15049cbeca128bbd6e53823748be5c_origina

a6588bfbd753363d17e2dd6cbeff9be4_origina

dfc8f4297f078309abca1fc57a22694e_origina

We are slowly climbing ... would love to unlock Stretch Goal #6 this week so if you have any friends you want to let know about this project ... we very much appreciated it!

Impact! will be at Adepticon in Chicago this weekend so if you want to see some the early test prints from this project in person please stop by our booth in the Vendor Hall!

Tom @ Impact!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

A Magical update!

Posted by Heriberto Valle

4409290fd11dce59a2b26bea988b2b14_origina

Hey there everyone! Heriberto (the miniature sculptor) here to: (in this particular order)

• Thank you for your support so far. It means a lot to the entire team (Dia, Tom, and Me)
  • Tease you with a little sketch.

I'll have some clearer updates for this soon, just know that for the last stretch of the campaign, we've got suprises. They are cute.

If you're at Adepticon, Tom's over there! Get a lookie at some of the miniatures and say hi for us please!

Cheers!

• Like 2

Stretch Goal #7 UNLOCKED!!! Final 24 hours

Okay so in an unexpected but happy surprise this morning we powered through Stretch Goal #7 in one day.   Thank you backers!

That means that Gertrude and Holycat will be metal mastered and production molded which will reduce the price of that figure to $10 from the $25.

Final day for pledges.   We look forward to seeing where the day brings us!

20d32cc07d3a983e4713548641370696_origina

Oh and few more painted images of figures available from this KickStarter sent to me by Nicholas Kelsch for you to see  ( https://www.facebook.com/NkelschMinis/ )

98772ded75d1bb90d8a80ac2c641e69a_origina
5bc13689689628e75021ab9ce2e5367f_origina
dae0931584dbadbed1104cd9ed889dc0_origina
ffe380648385daa0687b20c4af1bc242_origina
2c5856d46f87bb2d36e581ff309129fc_origina
  • Like 6

It's okay, we're used to ignoring @Beagle

Those chibis painted up really nice. I'm definitely going to need to Valkyrie.

Edited by redambrosia
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3