Sign in to follow this  
Darsc Zacal

Elder Dice: Unspeakable Tomes - dice and book shaped dice cases.

IMG_1470.thumb.JPG.8ed0feefa0b70499e75235ef929a795c.JPG

IMG_1471.thumb.JPG.672d41d210c68bc01cbf2149e768c180.JPGIMG_1472.thumb.JPG.383a820bcba3509d04ef5f27dc20f850.JPG

Behold the Terrible Power of the Unspeakable Tomes

Each polyhedral Set will come in its own madness inducing grimoire. It is the perfect way to transport your Elder Dice and add atmosphere to the gaming table. The Elder Dice grimoires will look great on your gaming table, on your shelf, or even on your desk.

Elder Dice are a Celebration of the Mythos 

Each grimoire snaps closed with a magnetic closure to keep your dice secure. They feature original Lovecraftian art in the interior. Elder Dice are designed to look both beautiful and horrific.

-

IMG_1468.thumb.JPG.e7e36d55728feaddb08e4cdbb10dcbba.JPG

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By NecroMancer
      Before they launch Eternal War they are launching this Kickstarter on June 27 for their Sci Fi bust.

Here is a preview link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/limbominiatures/1928029497?ref=506128&token=0d781cd6

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      HEX is a new kind of dice that merges the best of magic and minimal design to create an all new gaming experience!
      The Ultimate in Minimalist Design
      Each HEX die is machined from two standard 16mm dice blanks. The finished die is placed in an acetone environment to smooth out any ridges or imperfections (note: the prototype is not final and has a visible seam, the real deal will look great, I promise!)
      Features
      21 LED's 16mm Standard Dice Size Ultra-low-power Accelerometer (MMA8491Q) Ultra-low-power Microcontroller (MSP430G2101) 2 LR44 Batteries Leave it to Chance!
      Get skill and psychology out of the way -- there's no way to tell which side is which in HEX mode until the roll is over!
      Two LED Modes
      HEX mode - the die remains blank until the roll has been made, then the result fades into view. Right now I have the opposing side light up too, should that be in the production version?
      Full Color mode - all LEDs activate when the die is shaken and remain on for about 10s after the roll
      LED Color Options
      Based on feedback I am introducing color options! You'll now be able to opt for single color LEDs (all green, all orange, or all red) if you're not too keen on the standard multicolor configuration. You'll be able to choose the desired quantity of each type if you order multiple dice!
      Long lasting performance
      The microcontroller, accelerometer, and battery chemistry were selected for ultra low standby current consumption and will easily last a year of casual gaming and a shelf life of several years. However, avid users may need to replace the batteries every few months due to high LED light use. (Note: the dice may be opened with heat to soften the glue)
      Moving Forward
      Although the current prototype is good, there are some adjustments that I would still like to make before production.
      Keeping the lights in well-defined circles so they don't bleed across the surface of the dice. I plan to accomplish this by using reverse mount LEDs that would shine through holes in the circuit board Optimizing the program logic to ensure glitch-free operation Potentially having the shell of the dice injection molded instead of milled from off-the-shelf dice blanks (this might also allow for a snap fit enclosure for easier battery servicing) Of course, I look forward to incorporating feedback from you all as well!
    • By arc_lich
      Hi, this is my second art project with dice.
      look here
      Support it please.

• By SamuraiJack
      July/August time frame

• Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)