Schirf

77503: Temple Dragon

4 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Very nice. The contrast between the vibrant green and well-shaded grey works very well.

Thanks! I really like the Naga green, was way more vibrant than I was expecting and I agree it turned out well. 

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Well done!

Great job!

Thank you!

2 hours ago, Disciple of Sakura said:

That is a gorgeous green. Really well executed Dragon there. :wub:

Thank you! 

• Like 1

It is. Truly beautiful piece, I think I will be picking up naga green it looks stunnimg

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Coydt said:

Well done!  A fantastic looking dragon!

20 hours ago, Limey72 said:

It is. Truly beautiful piece, I think I will be picking up naga green it looks stunnimg

Thank you for the kind words!

On 3/18/2018 at 7:39 PM, KruleBear said:

This is really cool. I really like the vibrant green. 

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

Excellent work on him!:winkthumbs:

4 hours ago, NyarlaBcn said:

Great job! I've painted it too, a pretty similar scheme. Love your greens :) 

Thank you very much! I'm really happy with the way the colors came out!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I painted the Bones Black, Bones, and Wizkids owlbears as Great Horned Owls. This is the Bones owlbear. My husband calls him the crazy chicken. He is a little on the scrawny side and more than a bit manic. His face reminds me of Animal from the Muppets.

• By Auberon
      I have had some VMA Signal Red (metallic) gathering dust for quite a while, so this morning I decided to try it out.  Three hours later (including finding and shaking the paint) I have a complete test subject. I think that given the time to really work with it a person could do a decent TMM red with it.  As is, I have a tabletop ready dwarf.

• By Auberon
      This lizardman was once a test subject for a number of different paints.  With no real way of knowing what was what I just visually picked out some paints and inks that looked like proper shadows and highlights and finished it off.

• By Adeael Grey
      Had a lot of fun painting this.

• By Jasper_the_2nd
      As mentioned in the Rabbits topic, when I first saw 03929: Drangus, Duckman Warrior, I knew I'd found the opposition for my Rabbits.  
      The problem is, duckmen don't seem nearly as common as Rabbits.
      This is my current "army".

That's two copies of Drangus and Oathsworn's duck-billed platypus (it's got a bill so close enough!!).

So far my quick search has only tracked down one set of Duckmen, by Rebel Minis (bookmarked!!).
      I'm hoping Reaper will expand their Duckman line in the comming months as well (please?).

I'll be doing a weapon swap on one of the two Drangus's (Drangi?) to make them a little different.
      So if you know of any more Duckmen figs, or just duck figs, or really any associated waterfowl or waterfowlmen, feel free to let me know. 

• Who's Online   18 Members, 0 Anonymous, 162 Guests (See full list)