• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      I never know when my minis are done but here are the two fighters from the Dungeon Dwellers line, painted as a pair. Am using more and more Scale 75 paints, most of these colours are from their fantasy line with Army Painter washes. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello all,this is the last mini I've painted. Very nice sculpt, every single detail is there, even if my poor, old, eyes can't reconize it 
      Trying to achieve a realistic look, she came out a little meh! IMO; it lack contrast, probably cause too brownish, but I was aiming a natural appereance, and choose to don't add too many colors.
      Anyway i'm happy the way she came out in the end. Hope you'll like her too 

Thank you for reading :)
    • By Patrik Strom
      The first painted mini of the year! I really love this sculpt. My favorite part by far is the comb over :D I did a poor job of cleaning the miniature before priming and starting to paint it (like always), so there's a bit of grain on the axe and other irregularities. But nothing to harmful.

• By Brianuk
      Enjoyed painting the single DD orc and brought two more. They are a bit bigger but very much in the same style.

Applied the same colour scheme. Am looking out for the remaining two but think they may be limited edition. 

• By Cicciopiu
      Hello everyone, finally i can post a mini I've finished to paint: during the holidays I was very busy at work and at home and had no time to paint :(

Soooo here we have Borin Ironbrow, I was really inspired by the pose, the quality of the sculpt and the three weapon to choice: I've opted for the warhammer, cause a dwarf have to break rocks and skulls 
      Classic red beard, and red robe to make contrast with the green cloak, natural leather and METALS!
      Woooo! I got a bunch of new metals from  Vallejo Metal Colors for the holidays and had to try it and I have to say this are THE BEST metal i've ever used, so smooth application, superb metallic finish: the pictures can't capture the real effect, but believe me, those metals are just incredible! 
      Tried to make a Ancient gold finish for the armor and the hammer head, using steel, silver and washing it with some Sepia. It came out more Brass looking, happy of it hanyway!
      For the shield, helm and hammer handle I've opted for steel finish: for it i've used steel, dark grey wash and aluminium highlight.

Ok enough bla bla... here we go:

Thank you for reading, hope you'll like it! 
  • Who's Online   39 Members, 2 Anonymous, 171 Guests (See full list)