KruleBear

77059 Orc Berserket 2 handed sword Bones

I was using this to try a different skin color which I like and I believe I was going to do a bit more detailed TMM but got side tracked. After several months of no work on him, I decided to get him "done" to tabletop level. Here are some shaky iPad photos. C&C welcome. 

IMG_1071.JPG.a7736bc212291e00953dd516a474b0f5.JPGIMG_1072.JPG.80c0ed4b7a97c5fc771a405e8f8845bf.JPG

Edited by KruleBear
  • Like 21

I like your choice of skin tone for the orc!  I will have to keep this in mind as I work on orcs in the future. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Very cool!

What did you use for the skin?

I was afraid someone would ask me that....I couldn't find my note sheet which is apparrently a message to clean my hobby room. 

4 hours ago, Coydt said:

I like your choice of skin tone for the orc!  I will have to keep this in mind as I work on orcs in the future. 

3 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Nice, and so good to see a not-green Orc.

I like the color too and When I got into this hobby in the early '80's orcs and goblins were not all green. 

Now to find the recipe for the rest of the Tre Manor orcs.

Thanks for the responses Paintybeard, Coydt, and Glitterwolf. 

• Haha 1

I like this yellow ocher / brown color scheme and I am definitely going to , erm, borrow it for some of my orcs, when it is their turn on the painting table

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Rogue1138 said:

I like this yellow ocher / brown color scheme and I am definitely going to , erm, borrow it for some of my orcs, when it is their turn on the painting table

Lol. Steal away. Once I get back from Adepticon i will try to find the recipe I used and post it. 

Thanks for the commrnts Rogue and Chaoswolf.