Sign in to follow this  
NyarlaBcn

Vatanis, Maggotcrown Necromancer

Thanks! The face looks a bit burnt on the photo. I bought a photo box for close up photos, and it gets its illumination by white leds. It will be something to work on 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      This one was super fun to paint 
      This is the first time I tried to do glowing effect on a mini, I think it could have been better but I like how it turned out!
      Comments and criticism are welcome 

• By PurpleLlama
      Hey all, it’s been a little while since I’ve had time to paint anything.  The last couple days I finally got back to it and painted up Toruk for a one shot D&D game on Sunday.  I’m pretty happy how he turned out since I tried to go quick.  I really love this sculpt and it might of influenced my race choice a little bit :) C&C welcome!  Enjoy!

• By giyomuSan
      Here my last one that needed to be completed 

• By Glitterwolf
      77636: Death Shroud and Ironwind Metals Female Necromancer.
      A Micro Art Studio Base and Table Top Art Book and Candle.

WIP:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79298-children-of-the-grave-by-glitterwolf/&page=7

Taletha knew she was ready, she had studied the grimoire, practiced the ritual over and over again.
      She would call upon the Spiritworld and ask for a champion to avenge her parents.
      Power surged through her when she spoke the forbidden words, a cold wind blew her candle out and suddenly the spirit appeared.

• By Nightwing
      This mini is by Mantic for the Kings of War game, which I think is defunct, and so I got some of them cheap. 

I like him him a lot. Can’t wait to inflict my D&D players with an undead guy...who summons undead guys.  (Wash, rinse, repeat)

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 117 Guests (See full list)