Pingo

A Vampire in Velvet: 60138: Sheila Heidmarch, Venture Captain by Pingo

That dress turned out nice. I didn't notice it in your wip, but the effect on the top of thevstaff is really cool. 

• Like 1

The latest of your Lady Vampires has reached new heights of loveliness, a BEAUTIFULLY  painted creation. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

She is stunningly beautiful! 

And I love your style and it works particularly well here!

• Like 1

Thanks for the WiP, I'm stealing the velvet principles for the next noble I paint.

She is truly gorgeous.

"Ventrue" captain, indeed. :lol:

• Like 2

You really nailed the velvet effect.  The color lends a spooky effect.  Seconds on the effect on the staff, a really cool idea!

• Like 1

As always, so impressed by the work you do. Everything about that piece is spot on.

BTW are those flasks of blood on her belt?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, KruleBear said:

That dress turned out nice. I didn't notice it in your wip, but the effect on the top of thevstaff is really cool. 

Thanks! For a while I was looking at the staff top wondering what to do about it.

14 hours ago, malefactus said:

The latest of your Lady Vampires has reached new heights of loveliness, a BEAUTIFULLY  painted creation. VERY WELL DONE!

Thank you kindly. :blush:

14 hours ago, Schirf said:

She is stunningly beautiful! 

And I love your style and it works particularly well here!

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Sanael said:

Thanks for the WiP, I'm stealing the velvet principles for the next noble I paint.

She is truly gorgeous.

"Ventrue" captain, indeed. :lol:

Hah, yes ...

And steal away! I love spreading techniques and ideas around.

13 hours ago, Coydt said:

You really nailed the velvet effect.  The color lends a spooky effect.  Seconds on the effect on the staff, a really cool idea!

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Citrine said:

She is beautiful!

Thank you! She was an inspiring sculpt.

2 hours ago, pinkymadigan said:

Ventrue was the wealthy house, right?

Looks great as always!

I think so. Mostly it was a cheap "Vampire: The Masquerade" joke. And thanks.

2 hours ago, Pillpeddler said:

As always, so impressed by the work you do. Everything about that piece is spot on.

BTW are those flasks of blood on her belt?

:ph34r:

2 hours ago, paintybeard said:

Really, like the the gem-crusted hem.

I've had fun painting illusionistic gems.

1 hour ago, Rogue1138 said:

Very nicely done. I may "borrow" the idea for velvets as well...

Certainly! The more the merrier!

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Pingo said:

I think so. Mostly it was a cheap "Vampire: The Masquerade" joke. And thanks.

Yeah, they were the resource heavy clan IIRC. Been a long time since I've even thought much about that game. Good times, but I doubt it aged well, thematically. Perfect for the mid to late 90s though.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Pingo said:

"not all female vampires hang around graveyards in unlikely and suspicious states of undress."

Love this quote! I had a lot of difficulty finding an appropriatly dressed female vampire for my own campaign.

She is very beautiful! I especially like her eyes, they bing a lot of life (or unlife :poke:) to the miniature.

• Like 2