Sign in to follow this  
alchemist

Hasslefree Miniatures - Village Kiddies

I've seen them in real life. They are minuscule!

A lovely job.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pingo said:

I've seen them in real life. They are minuscule!

A lovely job.

Yup, I bought some of their children and am wondering if I have the patience to paint these little minis to half the quality achieved here. 

• Like 1

They look very tiny indeed, but they are beautifully painted. You did a great job on the faces!

On 3/21/2018 at 11:16 AM, alchemist said:

Hasslefree Children - isn't that a contradiction in terms?

Yes, it is.:lol:

Very good work on painting them, though. I've got these figures, so I know how small they are.

• Like 1

I gave you a "haha" for the opening statement... very funny,  brings back fond reminiscence of my spawn.

Great work, gnomes and goblins make my brain hurt... those... ugh

Good paintin

• Like 1

Very cute! You painted them up nicely. I have painted the Hasslefree Jedi children so I know how tiny they are.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kharsin
      Okay, last one for this evening. These guys are actually completions from a project I started back in 2014 called
      HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!!
      and mostly finished sometime this past year. I think the motivation was for "A Fist Full of Kung-Fu" which, of course, we still haven't played. At any rate, it's good to mark a shelf of shame project *mostly* complete. I played a lot of Double Dragon as a kid, and these guys bring me back there.

Ah Nostalgia! Thank you for viewing!

-K

• By Kharsin
      Hello all! It's been forever and a day since I painted or posted anything. I actually have completed a few other projects, but I've been too lazy to drag out the photo tent and take good pics. At any rate, I figured I'd throw a basically finished figure that's been sitting in the drawer of shame for... I dunno... 8mo. to a year or more! Anyhoo, I bring you Hasslefree's Joe!

What's fun is that I messed around with some flourescent pigments for his Mohawk. This is him hovering dangerously above our reef tank...

Joe was originally painted for use in a tabletop game I can't currently remember the name of, but now he may just end up in a shelf or may be destined for someone else's games. Hope you enjoyed it!

-K

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Here is the little girl to go with the bucket boy...

Kev!

• By ChanSeal
      Received my Hasslefree Kickstarter recently, and decided to paint one of them.
      Brooke was an add on to the pledge, but I painted her cause I wanted to add her to my not Firefly "Pulp Alley" gang because she reminds me of River Tam.
      First try at NMM for the Knife, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result.
      The sequined hoodie didn't turn out as I liked, maybe needs several more shades of green.
      Thanks for looking.

• By Pingo
      I started this figure to be a slightly overenthusiastic Russian bodyguard for Vampire: The Masquerade. When I finished her the GM said she would better serve as a character who is a Mage: The Ascension Void Engineer soldier, basically a space marine.

This was also a slight experiment in the sort of colorless blonde character with invisible eyebrows, except I gave her really heavy eye makeup. She isn't really wide-eyed, but her blue eyes are very pale, giving a staring effect.

According to Hasslefree's flavor text her two big guns are Heckler & Koch MP5Ks. A little Googling tells me that the MP5K is of German design, but also made in Iran and Turkey, and is "the ultimate close-quarters weapon, created for use in very confined spaces". From guns I know nothing, but okay.

There is no WIP thread, but comments and questions are welcome.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)