Sign in to follow this  
NyarlaBcn

25th anniversary Dain Deepaxe

He is really cool, I like the tint of blue in the armor! It works especially well on animal on the shield! 

I really like what you did with him, love the white beard and hair and the rest of the color choices.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      This was a super fun fig to paint!  I'm not really happy with the eyes, and I think I might go back and add a black eye or a bruise at some point.  I think that would add some character, as well as cover up the mediocre job.  Otherwise, I am really happy with the rest of him.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By SGHawkins09
      Here are the pictures of the Grudge all finished. While there were times that I hated how things looked, in the end I am extremely happy with how he turned out.

WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81903-the-grudge-30014/

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• By jonaas33
      I got a ton of painting in this weekend, and was most happy with this little dwarven lady.  She was a lot of fun to paint, and had lots of cool little details on her.  I might go back and do something extra to her ax some day, but for now I'm happy with how she turned out. Comments and critiques are welcome!  Thanks in advance!

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)