Very nice set.  I really like the facial impression of the first one!

I love the colors on the blacksmith! And the yeti-like one. I wouldn't have thought to do his fur in a light color but it really makes him pop!

Thanks I can't seem to get on with Army Painter paint apart from the Metallics so these are mainly Vallejo. I will base the smaller ones on coins as will use for Frostgrave. 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Felltyde
      I needed some minis for an upcoming arctic adventure, so I knocked these out. Disappointed with my effort, sloppy and boring. Good enough for the game table, but I doubt I’ll be diving into this sorta thing again anytime soon 

• By Iridil
      I painted up the Yeti from Bones 3 - 

• By UnR3aLiTy
      I thought he was wearing a long sleeve cloth shirt so I kept his arms black. But I saw someone else who had his arms painted with a flesh color. Oh well.

I watched some tutorials on different techniques and this is the result. I really enjoyed painting him and will be doing many more. 

• By Sushiroll
      Haven’t painted in a few months but here is my 3rd attempt at any mini’s. This is the Yeti from the D&D Icewind Dale collectors series. I started with a grey primer, then white base coat. Washed it with nuln oil then dry brushed a light blue and white over the whole thing. I need to add horn detail still and base detail. Any tips on painting realistic horns would be greatly appreciated as well as any other feedback! Sorry, in advance for poor lighting/picture quality.

• By Scorpionfish
      Hello all! After getting the Icestorm set all squared away I did end up filling out my roster to a full ITS capable army for Infinity, and now I need to paint them to completion so I can play! I'm starting with the Nomads first, mainly since one of the models I'm using to fill out the army is an infinity figure I've owned since before the current edition.

So here's the gang all together, and from left to right we have:
      Tomcat Engineer, Zondcat, Tomcat with DEP, Warcor, Reverend Custodier, Lunokhod Sputnik Remote, 2 CrazyKoalas, and a Bandit Hacker.

And speaking of the first Infinity figure, that would be the reverend Custodier. Her priming job is the worst I've ever done, and I cleaned it up, so how see how painting her goes, but she's all base coated and first in line.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)