23 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

They look awesome, but I don't trust them for a bit!

I suspect they're up to no good!

...they do look devious; especially the one on the left. He has that Vizzini look to him.

Thanks for the reply, Glitter...glad you like them.

• Like 3

I think I need a conference or six meetings with my SHRINK !!!!

Good God do they look frightening, evil, sinister, mind controlled !!!

The multiple personalities are so real !!!  The colors are incredible.

Seeing them all together in a box reminds me to "BACK-OUT-OF-THE-DOOR"!!

I wouldn't turn my back on those critters for one second, lest one jumps on your

back and sinks his enlarged, crooked teeth in your neck !!!  Shudder !

Great job of making a box full of Horror !!!

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jasonator said:

I think I need a conference or six meetings with my SHRINK !!!!

Good God do they look frightening, evil, sinister, mind controlled !!!

The multiple personalities are so real !!!  The colors are incredible.

Seeing them all together in a box reminds me to "BACK-OUT-OF-THE-DOOR"!!

I wouldn't turn my back on those critters for one second, lest one jumps on your

back and sinks his enlarged, crooked teeth in your neck !!!  Shudder !

Great job of making a box full of Horror !!!

AND they are popping up all over the world. More will be winging their way to distant places...soon.

Thanks for the motivational response, Jay. I am happy you enjoyed the traumatic experience.

Today I will do up a batch of the smaller mushrooms & start the basing. I have some Folk I have promised Mushrooms...I could send one to your Shrink as a business promo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I finished the last of the little mushrooms. SO before I base them up & send them off, I thought one last set of Group Photos might be in order:

DSCN6348.thumb.JPG.34ce5df843735d39c9725925d22d401f.JPGDSCN6349.thumb.JPG.393dcb313b735c9f4d722b9e64ac5e7f.JPG

The bases are waiting in the wings:

DSCN6350.thumb.JPG.b95f7350f4c2e4dc1b112493495b2b6a.JPG

• Like 11

It must be spring!

All those beautiful bright colours!

Hmmm, those flowers do look a bit odd though..

And why are they looking back at me?

Wait...flowers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

It must be spring!

All those beautiful bright colours!

Hmmm, those flowers do look a bit odd though..

And why are they looking back at me?

Wait...flowers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

...I am planning on doing some more Flowers with Faces soon. The Garden is going to Hell.

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, malefactus said:

Sorry, but I can no longer hear music.

That's unfortunate.

They're singing about a garden, but since this the Creepshow ( Rockabilly/Psychobilly Band who's lyrics are mostly based on horror and halloween like stuff) it might fit the vision of a garden filled with strange and creepy stuff.

Anyway, love how this is all coming together.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

That's unfortunate.

They're singing about a garden, but since this the Creepshow ( Rockabilly/Psychobilly Band who's lyrics are mostly based on horror and halloween like stuff) it might fit the vision of a garden filled with strange and creepy stuff.

Anyway, love how this is all coming together.

I am pretty sure I mention that I was now deaf before. Music was my joy for many years. The loss is painful. Please do not post any more YouTube audios in my threads.

I am glad you like the way the things are coming along. I'll be in Austin today for Cap'n John's cardiologist appointment. SO no updates today. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

I am pretty sure I mention that I was now deaf before. Music was my joy for many years. The loss is painful. Please do not post any more YouTube audios in my threads.

I am glad you like the way the things are coming along. I'll be in Austin today for Cap'n John's cardiologist appointment. SO no updates today. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

Sorry Al, I was under the impression that you had a hearing aid that had brought that back.

I must have misunderstood that part.

I won't post music in here anymore then.

Good luck to Cpt. John! Hope he'll be allright.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Sorry Al, I was under the impression that you had a hearing aid that had brought that back.

I must have misunderstood that part.

I won't post music in here anymore then.

Good luck to Cpt. John! Hope he'll be allright.

That's alright. There is no need to apologize.

I have a cochlear implant. That does allow me to have a one on one conversation. Music, movies, television, theater, group talks are all lost to me forever.

Videos with things going on other than just playing instruments & singing would be fine to post.

Cap'n John should be fine. This is just a check up...they will tell him to lose weight. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

That's alright. There is no need to apologize.

I have a cochlear implant. That does allow me to have a one on one conversation. Music, movies, television, theater, group talks are all lost to me forever.

Videos with things going on other than just playing instruments & singing would be fine to post.

Cap'n John should be fine. This is just a check up...they will tell him to lose weight. 

Understood!

Glad to hear the Captain will be fine.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

Understood!

Glad to hear the Captain will be fine.

If things go as anticipated, I expect the Cap'n will be pretty merry on the way home.

He had a quadruple bypass fifteen or more years ago with a stroke from the procedure. Twice a year he gets a checkup.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, malefactus said:

If things go as anticipated, I expect the Cap'n will be pretty merry on the way home.

He had a quadruple bypass fifteen or more years ago with a stroke from the procedure. Twice a year he gets a checkup.

Check ups are good.

Better to be monitored and safe.

Hobby wise...idea: Tentacled Mushroom King who's tentacles end in more shrooms..

Yeah I know, I'm crazy..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1