Jump to content


Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

They look awesome, but I don't trust them for a bit!

I suspect they're up to no good!

 

...they do look devious; especially the one on the left. He has that Vizzini look to him.

Thanks for the reply, Glitter...glad you like them.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I need a conference or six meetings with my SHRINK !!!!

Good God do they look frightening, evil, sinister, mind controlled !!!

The multiple personalities are so real !!!  The colors are incredible.

Seeing them all together in a box reminds me to "BACK-OUT-OF-THE-DOOR"!!

I wouldn't turn my back on those critters for one second, lest one jumps on your

back and sinks his enlarged, crooked teeth in your neck !!!  Shudder !

Great job of making a box full of Horror !!!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Jasonator said:

I think I need a conference or six meetings with my SHRINK !!!!

Good God do they look frightening, evil, sinister, mind controlled !!!

The multiple personalities are so real !!!  The colors are incredible.

Seeing them all together in a box reminds me to "BACK-OUT-OF-THE-DOOR"!!

I wouldn't turn my back on those critters for one second, lest one jumps on your

back and sinks his enlarged, crooked teeth in your neck !!!  Shudder !

Great job of making a box full of Horror !!!

 

 

AND they are popping up all over the world. More will be winging their way to distant places...soon.

Thanks for the motivational response, Jay. I am happy you enjoyed the traumatic experience.

Today I will do up a batch of the smaller mushrooms & start the basing. I have some Folk I have promised Mushrooms...I could send one to your Shrink as a business promo.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I finished the last of the little mushrooms. SO before I base them up & send them off, I thought one last set of Group Photos might be in order:

DSCN6348.thumb.JPG.34ce5df843735d39c9725925d22d401f.JPGDSCN6349.thumb.JPG.393dcb313b735c9f4d722b9e64ac5e7f.JPG

 

 

The bases are waiting in the wings:

DSCN6350.thumb.JPG.b95f7350f4c2e4dc1b112493495b2b6a.JPG

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It must be spring!

All those beautiful bright colours!

 

Hmmm, those flowers do look a bit odd though..

And why are they looking back at me?

Wait...flowers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

It must be spring!

All those beautiful bright colours!

 

Hmmm, those flowers do look a bit odd though..

And why are they looking back at me?

Wait...flowers?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO !

 

...I am planning on doing some more Flowers with Faces soon. The Garden is going to Hell.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, malefactus said:

Sorry, but I can no longer hear music.

 

That's unfortunate.

They're singing about a garden, but since this the Creepshow ( Rockabilly/Psychobilly Band who's lyrics are mostly based on horror and halloween like stuff) it might fit the vision of a garden filled with strange and creepy stuff.

 

Anyway, love how this is all coming together.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

That's unfortunate.

They're singing about a garden, but since this the Creepshow ( Rockabilly/Psychobilly Band who's lyrics are mostly based on horror and halloween like stuff) it might fit the vision of a garden filled with strange and creepy stuff.

 

Anyway, love how this is all coming together.

 

 

I am pretty sure I mention that I was now deaf before. Music was my joy for many years. The loss is painful. Please do not post any more YouTube audios in my threads.

I am glad you like the way the things are coming along. I'll be in Austin today for Cap'n John's cardiologist appointment. SO no updates today. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

 

I am pretty sure I mention that I was now deaf before. Music was my joy for many years. The loss is painful. Please do not post any more YouTube audios in my threads.

I am glad you like the way the things are coming along. I'll be in Austin today for Cap'n John's cardiologist appointment. SO no updates today. Thanks for the reply, Glitter.

 

Sorry Al, I was under the impression that you had a hearing aid that had brought that back.

I must have misunderstood that part.

I won't post music in here anymore then.

 

Good luck to Cpt. John! Hope he'll be allright.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Sorry Al, I was under the impression that you had a hearing aid that had brought that back.

I must have misunderstood that part.

I won't post music in here anymore then.

 

Good luck to Cpt. John! Hope he'll be allright.

 

 

 

 

That's alright. There is no need to apologize.

I have a cochlear implant. That does allow me to have a one on one conversation. Music, movies, television, theater, group talks are all lost to me forever.

Videos with things going on other than just playing instruments & singing would be fine to post.

 

Cap'n John should be fine. This is just a check up...they will tell him to lose weight. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, malefactus said:

 

 

That's alright. There is no need to apologize.

I have a cochlear implant. That does allow me to have a one on one conversation. Music, movies, television, theater, group talks are all lost to me forever.

Videos with things going on other than just playing instruments & singing would be fine to post.

 

Cap'n John should be fine. This is just a check up...they will tell him to lose weight. 

 

Understood!

Glad to hear the Captain will be fine.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Glitterwolf said:

 

Understood!

Glad to hear the Captain will be fine.

 

If things go as anticipated, I expect the Cap'n will be pretty merry on the way home.

He had a quadruple bypass fifteen or more years ago with a stroke from the procedure. Twice a year he gets a checkup.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, malefactus said:

 

If things go as anticipated, I expect the Cap'n will be pretty merry on the way home.

He had a quadruple bypass fifteen or more years ago with a stroke from the procedure. Twice a year he gets a checkup.

 

Check ups are good.

Better to be monitored and safe.

 

Hobby wise...idea: Tentacled Mushroom King who's tentacles end in more shrooms..

Yeah I know, I'm crazy..

Edited by Glitterwolf
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By malefactus
      I found a wonderfully bizarre illustration of an armored Rhino by James Christensen. It is just my kind of Beasty:

       
      AND I just happened to have a toy Rhino grazing in The Vault:

       
      SO I started working on making my own version of the illustration:

       
      At this point the green stuff work is done with the exception of some touch ups & embellishments:

       
      The Rhino in his prime...so to speak:

       
      I thought I would be more motivated to finish painting the Big Guy if I post here as well as in The Last Hurrah Thread...I have a lot of strange thoughts.
      Today I started adding some colors to the base. Photos are likely...sometime or other.
    • By malefactus
      I have been wandering through the wonderfully inspiring photos on Pinterest. The Mushroom pictured there have created a need to make some new Faerie Folk Mushrooms of my own.
      I put up pic on my Last Hurrah Thread, but since this may be a protracted effort, I thought I would post here as well. These are a few of the ones I am doing versions of:

       


       
      The first stage dollies were made on Wednesday:

       
      Green stuffing & additional dollies on Thursday. 

       
      Friday was lost to H&R Block, AND yesterday was a daze. Today my enthusiasm clicked into high gear.
      The result was the Two Tall Mushroom got their green stuff done, along with some work on the supporting cast:

       
      Since these pics were taken, I have done a base coating of black on the Tall Fellows, & finished the green stuffing on the medium sized mushrooms.
      Have I mentioned that I have a tendency to get carried away?
    • By malefactus
      SO I have been hoping to get Enigma's Oz-zuh moon Face; AND I have been waiting almost patiently for a restock of Enigma at C.M.o.N..
      Realizing that I just might not live long enough to see that happen I decided to make my own version of the Guy. This is what theirs looks
      like:
       
      This is my version:

       
      Oz in the Spooky Woods:

       
      I still would like to do Enigma's, but I am pleased with my own attempt...it might be a lack of taste issue.
    • By malefactus
      I have been waiting somewhat patiently for C.M.o.N. to restock Enigma's Oz-Zuh, Moon Face for several months. Today I thought I'd try my hand at making a mini similar to Oz.
      This is Enigma's version...I would love to have mine paint up this nicely:
       
      This morning I did up a dolly:

       
      He looks like Howard the Duck at this stage:

       
      Some green stuff work on his face, the ruff collar, & a hooded cape:


      Now the Moon Faced Lad is one sleeve away from basic completion with only some embellishment that I may later regret to do:

       
      The green stuff should be dry by seven or so; SO I may have him done today...or not.
      Since I will be basing & painting him, I thought the W.I.P. section was more appropriate than the Sculpting.
  • Who's Online   34 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×