Jump to content


Recommended Posts

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't stayed active here. It is something I want to be more consistent about. 

 

I sculpted this lethargic little sloth in my spare time over the last few months. I'm pretty happy with how he came out and learned a lot of new things along the way. There's also some of the in progress pics and the original concept art. Critiques and feedback always welcome!

 

 

He's still in need of a name, any ideas? 

Thanks for taking a look!

-CVP

 

(PS: the rabbit is still a WIP)

IMG_20180319_171912.jpg

IMG_20180202_155917.jpg

IMG_20180209_121542.jpg

IMG_20180212_170002.jpg

IMG_20180217_121006.jpg

pixlr_20180220121737652.jpg

IMG_20180309_170534.jpg

IMG_20180319_171912.jpg

  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd be concerned about my safety in any city were sloths are the city guard...

But the sculpts are awesome and I'd love to paint some.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I'd be concerned about my safety in any city were sloths are the city guard...

But the sculpts are awesome and I'd love to paint some.

LOL - I'd have to agree on both points.

 

 

as for a name, can I suggest my first born's name?  He has a lot of sloth like qualities...

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a more serious response, I really like the details you put into this guy. The cloak turned out really well. I like that it looks like it is a bit large on him, it adds to the slumping posture.  You have a winner here.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, the genus for one of the ground sloths (now extinct) is mylodon, so I suggest Milo.

 

As for him being one of the town guard, I shudder to think about response times measured in days...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/23/2018 at 8:47 PM, strawhat said:

Well, the genus for one of the ground sloths (now extinct) is mylodon, so I suggest Milo.

 

As for him being one of the town guard, I shudder to think about response times measured in days...

Love it! I think Milo suits him. I wonder what the DC for sneaking past him would be haha

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rainbow Sculptor said:

Love it! I think Milo suits him. I wonder what the DC for sneaking past him would be haha

 

5

 

Getting his attention: 25-30

  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×