Really like her. Great work on the colours!

I cannot help myself, but she looks a bit like Mama Bozo from the Deponia franchise

• Thanks 1

She’s a hoot, and that hair is sweet! I like your careful picking out of the pits and scratches on the tombstone, and the bits of lichen / moss.

Edited by Pingo
  • Thanks 1

Very good!

I love the hair and her facial expression is awesome!

• Thanks 1

Thanks everyone, you kind comments make my day! Like I already mentioned to Pochi on Facebook, I first painted her hair caramel brown but then I decided to go Chibi all the way with a 09286 Punk Rock Pink makeover. I'm glad you like her.

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DocPiske
      After missing last year I'm back. Good thing I started painting in August, just finished these last weekend!

First up, a banshee (77096 Labella DeMornay, Banshee). Not too happy with this one, still working on finding just the right way to use the translucent Bones. I like how the dress turned out, though.

Next up, 77097 Grave Wraith. Happier with this one, but still not quite right:

Next, another pumpkin golem, 03708 Freddie, the Pumpkin Horror. I think I'm only missing one now.

And what is Halloween without a spooky tree (03692 Halloween Tree):

Keeping with the pumpkin theme, here is the Halloween Knight, 01449. Color scheme shamelessly stolen from the mobs in Scholomance in World of Warcraft.

And finally, Halloween herself, 01450 All Hallow's Eve. She came out a bit more shiny than I intended.

Happy Halloween everyone!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Foxy the wolf, or wolfie the fox?

Those grapes were probably sour anyway,
      Kev!
    • By SparrowMarie
      So, for October this year I'm going to attempt to paint a mini a day. This will take the place of Minivember probably from now on. November's have just become too busy for me to feasibly paint everyday. This will be called All Minis Eve! I am currently in the process of making an advent calendar for October. I'll post how I'm doing it and progress, I hope to have it done before October so I can kick things off this year. 

How it works: I have tons of minis laying around so unless you want to or don't have enough (is that a problem around here?) minis you won't need to buy any (unless you want to). You will need 31. Once the calendar is assembled 1 mini will go in each felt pouch and you pull one out each day then plan, prep, and paint it. You have that one day to do it. Midnight to midnight. I will not get to pick out my own minis as I will have my Husband do it so it'll be a surprise each day. 

To start I bought: 
      Spooky spider web fabric Adorable ghost ribbon (1.5") Tan felt (three 9"x12" sheets) Black felt (three 9"x12" sheets) Fabric glue  
      I also have handy:
      Sewing needles Orange thread Fabric tape measure Ruler Scissors Fabric pencil Pen/Sharpie  
      I don't yet have a dowel and ends for it or photo transfer paper. I will edit the above later if I've forgotten anything.

Some pictures of materials:

Plans:

Above is a rough sketch of what the layout will be like. I have cut the tan felt into 33- 3"x3" squares and a 3"x9" rectangle. I will take 1 yard of fabric and affix the squares with fabric glue and sew them on as well for extra hold. I will leave several inches free at the top to put the title which I will cut out of the black felt. I will use a piece of ribbon to underline it and then put the squares below. 
    • By Metalchaos
      From the thick bushes on either side of the road, a volley of javelins flies towards you. You try to take cover while a second volley is hurled. Heavy rain makes it uneasy to see anything. The bushes rustle, and your assailants appear next to you. It's a group of four reptilian humanoids about six feet tall. Their roughened leathery scales shift from grayish brown to green. A disgusting smell sickens you as the chameleon-like creatures attack you with their primitive weapons, their teeth and claws.
      Here are the Lizardmen, Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Gene Van Horne.
      From left to right;
      77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield
      77154 Lizardman Spearman
      77155 Lizardman Warrior 77425 Lizardman Archer       77154 Lizardman Spearman           77155 Lizardman Warrior           77425 Lizardman Archer           77426 Lizardman with Club and Shield        
    • By Metalchaos
      Good friday everyone. It's the second time I paint this model. I got it from a friend after painting the first one, it's such a nice and fun model to paint, I decided it was now time to lay some color on it. I use this guy as a NPC in the DnD games I'm hosting. See the last pictures for comparison. I realise now that the familiar neck is bended bad, it looks like it's grooming its scales.  So here it is, 02700, Tox the Wizard sculpted by Sandy Garrity.

• Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)