5 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I'll still have to try and keep it to 3-4 active projects at any given time ^_^

I know exactly what you mean. I recently set up my first "real" painting station which I thought had plenty of space but it's still not enough. No matter how big your workstation is it always feels like you don't have enough room. Must just be the plight of the hobby.

• Like 1

Some inspirational pics to get you going:

Spoiler

26984_1091592000.jpg.846544f36a86bea5924bc122402ef9e7.jpg5ad0742178008_Alimaas_de_Ryan_Barger.jpg.acecca131a7a08680f89988fa48207b8.jpgbe46b47f49a02ab2c810c0b0abd25d85.thumb.jpg.22a547eedef648f15886937f1562ab0a.jpg

• Like 7

18 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

That, and let your putty cure a bit, it will be less stivky and give a better result in one go!

I love this army!

Can't wait to see it painted.

Also your gnoll/minotaur beast army is amazing.

Love these projects!

Yeah, that was the biggest key with Magic Sculpt.. That whole wait ten minutes bit, which thankfully was made somewhat easier by me going "awww, out of coffee" and then solving said problem ^_^ I did find things went smoother if I also gave my tools a light coating of sculpter's vaseline, because my small cobblestone roller stuck pretty bad (which is partially why  I covered up so much of the base with other stuff) 

12 hours ago, Rat13 said:

I know exactly what you mean. I recently set up my first "real" painting station which I thought had plenty of space but it's still not enough. No matter how big your workstation is it always feels like you don't have enough room. Must just be the plight of the hobby.

I think a part of it is that it didn't take long for the various tools, basing materials, and a dozen or so minis to just completely overwhelm the space.  That and I'm trying to sort of keep it tidy, so that I can also use the space for board games with hubby (we previously did not have a space for such). 

It probably is the plight of a hobbyist, but the biggest thing I know is this: a dedicated space is infinitely more productive and useful than trying to tack it on alongside all my other hobbies in the small amount of available space at my computer ^_^

2 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

Some inspirational pics to get you going:

Hide contents

26984_1091592000.jpg.846544f36a86bea5924bc122402ef9e7.jpg5ad0742178008_Alimaas_de_Ryan_Barger.jpg.acecca131a7a08680f89988fa48207b8.jpgbe46b47f49a02ab2c810c0b0abd25d85.thumb.jpg.22a547eedef648f15886937f1562ab0a.jpg

First one has this unique feel of "I am the Scottish antichrist let me serenade my blade" or something like that, and of course the last one is just gorgeous ^_^

12 hours ago, Guildenstern said:

yes yes

the Horned One approves...

Definitely glad to hear!  I have this distinct feeling that this army will lake a while, but on the flipside, what murderous horde of Skaven doesn't take a while to get things together? ^_^;;;

• Like 3

2 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I think a part of it is that it didn't take long for the various tools, basing materials, and a dozen or so minis to just completely overwhelm the space.  That and I'm trying to sort of keep it tidy, so that I can also use the space for board games with hubby (we previously did not have a space for such). 

It probably is the plight of a hobbyist, but the biggest thing I know is this: a dedicated space is infinitely more productive and useful than trying to tack it on alongside all my other hobbies in the small amount of available space at my computer ^_^

Yep, this is one of the reasons I'm excited about moving this Spring/Summer/Soon* because I am hoping that in the new place I will be able to set up a dedicated hobby space as opposed to the dining room table which is what I currently use. The flip side of that is of course that as soon as I put the house on the market, I pretty much have to pack up the hobby the stuff until it sells. :(

But yeah, I found early on that too many minis out in easy reach while I painted caused for too much distraction as I would jump from mini to mini to mini and as a result never really focus on any of them. This is fine when painting units in an army of course because they are likely all being painted more or less the same, but for me at least, if I was doing different minis (i.e. a warcaster here, an ogre there, and an bandit here, etc., etc.) at the same time I completely lost focus on all of the them. 

• Like 3

13 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

Funny you should say that. This is my "dedicated" station.20180402_123102.thumb.jpg.84fd3b23f1e26666969caaae82573116.jpg

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Gargs said:

Yep, this is one of the reasons I'm excited about moving this Spring/Summer/Soon* because I am hoping that in the new place I will be able to set up a dedicated hobby space as opposed to the dining room table which is what I currently use. The flip side of that is of course that as soon as I put the house on the market, I pretty much have to pack up the hobby the stuff until it sells. :(

But yeah, I found early on that too many minis out in easy reach while I painted caused for too much distraction as I would jump from mini to mini to mini and as a result never really focus on any of them. This is fine when painting units in an army of course because they are likely all being painted more or less the same, but for me at least, if I was doing different minis (i.e. a warcaster here, an ogre there, and an bandit here, etc., etc.) at the same time I completely lost focus on all of the them. 

Yeah, I think the biggest thing for me right now is learning how to keep it tidy, but while also letting me have access to the three projects I want to keep up.  I think I'm going to backburner my Tau for the time being until a few things have cleared up, that way I'm only focusing on the following:

• d20 random rainbow dragon challenge (Ebonwrath)
  • Furiously Fluffy Howling Hounds (and bring it down to say, four minis at a time), 
  • The Unrelenting Tide (this army, of course, once again brought down to say...  Actually, where I have it atm - one "hero" unit, and five troops, that way I can switch between detail oriented and more tabletop kinda stuff), and
  • Wyrmgear (for sculpting, although he'll be somewhat less of a priority right now, but will take Ebonwrath's place once Ebonwrath is done)

1 hour ago, Rat13 said:

Funny you should say that. This is my "dedicated" station.20180402_123102.thumb.jpg.84fd3b23f1e26666969caaae82573116.jpg

Oh wow, that's... Dedication.  Since I can't resist showing off now, this is what I have...

Spoiler

5ad17465d6d04_Deskworkspace1.thumb.jpg.3f786fac750486da5d35196cc0bbdab3.jpg5ad17467bc2c3_Deskworkspace2.thumb.jpg.8967b750b26ffcd100aedead6d03d29f.jpg5ad173da3c0ca_Deskworkspace3.thumb.jpg.d303de125b1a201961955ac5cfcbb21c.jpg

Monitors are 21.5/22/21.5", and will eventually be three 24" monitors with thin bezels (seriously looking at the Viewsonic VP2468's due to colour accuracy).  Not pictured is a Logitech G27 that's off alongside another wall right now while I figure out what my plans are with it, since I can't keep it permanently mounted, and it would be too low on my desk anyways.  Desk is a 98" wide Ikea countertop on top of two of the Alex drawer units, and the miniatures side desk (also a table for us to game on....) is 25" or so deep, and 46.5" long if I remember correctly.

Before the semi-dedicated desk, I pretty much only had the space to have a palette alongside the 6x8" or so cutting mat, and it would take five minutes before I could even start doing anything.  Now, it's a case of roll the chair over, and let's go!

That "weird" metal table those computers parts are on on the left is my benching rig, and yes, those parts have seen dry ice subzero action ^_^ 

But yeah...  Having audio production and recording equipment, my headphone amplifier, a HOTAS setup, my benching gear, and trying to do miniatures all in the same space just wasn't working out for me.  I really need to clean up those papers off of my Maschine mk II >.>;;;;;

"Censor bars" are there simply because of things I forgot were on my desk, or stuff that contained personal information.  I would have retaken the pictures, but y'know, that would have taken time away from hobbying! ::P:   ...Or they're hiding messy parts of the floor.... *whistles innocently*

...Oh, if curious, those mouse pads are 900x400mm, aka approximately 35.5"x15.75".  Benching rig is Nasus, gaming rig is Teemo, both are from League of Legends, a game I don't really play but still enjoyed years ago.

I won't lie..  I'm amazed at what some people can do with small spaces, but I'm not quite that kind of guy...  I technically have another desk along to the right of my main one, but that's where my turntables and a bunch of other audio stuff resides, so isn't necessarily related to all this stuff ::P:   Well, okay, I can make use of a small space but there's just something to be said about having a somewhat larger area to dedicate to doing it all in.....

.....-----.....

Whoooo, onwards and all that...  Actual paint today, and it isn't just more primer....!!!

20180413_224024.thumb.jpg.2eade0ee1bea49826a434e5b19df93ed.jpg

I initially looked into his fur...  Given that I wanted him to be somewhat of an albino, or even just a somewhat dusty white, I initially tried out something involving Concrete Grey, but that just didn't fit, and was rather similar in shade to what I'd put down for a primer...

So I instead came up with some sort of concoction involving 7 drops of 9436 Bleached Linen, 5 drops of 29833 Ash Grey, and ONE drop of 9042 Dark Highlights alongside two drops of water.  The Dark Highlights was to try and add a TINY bit of brown to him, and it instantly made it rather brown, so i had to compromise and add several more drops of Bleached Linen and Ash Grey to get closer to the colour I wanted as a base.  It isn't anywhere near perfect, but on the flipside, it's totally different than the armour, and actually stands out!  I'm not quite certain what I'll do for shadows and highlights, but I suspect I'll worry about that in the morning, when I'm not completely exhausted (I'm rather tired right now, probably due to the fact it's almost 23:00 and I woke up early for work, but also the fact that I'm running off of like five and a half hours of sleep, and my body isn't happy about that.

To add a bit more pop (aka I wanted something than just his fur to have a base coat), I got started on the wood as well, with a base coat consisting of three drops of 9200 Harvest Brown to one drop of water.  I'm planning on taking it darker with 9440 Ebony Flesh at some point, but before I do that I strongy suspect I'll work out where I want shadows, AND if I'm going to be crazy enough to try and attempt OSL as well thanks to that torch he has.  It's tempting, but given I barely have a basic understanding of shadows when painting, it's something I'm still debating back and forth about....

I also discovered something...  On this guy, I really REALLY don't like using my size 1 brush, even if it has a much nicer point than the size 0 that came with my LTPK's, and that size 0 is slightly frayed, especially when it starts drying out.  it could simply be my technique being sloppy, or getting too much paint onto the brush, but I find I'm having to pull way too much off shortly after in order to preserve details.  I'll obviously have to spend more time with such to see, but it could also be one of two things: I either prefer smaller brushes, or, more likely, I'm trying to hunt gophers with a tank (aka brush is just too big for a muzzle and ears).  I suspect for his armour and weapons I won't mind the size 1 brush anywhere near as much!

• Like 11
  • Haha 1

Yet more paint, although since I was feeling rather tired I didn't work on him, but instead... on the rubble!

Paints used...

9037 Pure Black

9042 Dark Highlights

9433 Mountain Stone

9436 Bleached Linen

Initially painted the broken clutter at the warlord's feet with four drops of Mountain Stone mixed with two drops of water....  Then for what I felt would add a bit more life to things, with what was left four more drops of Mountain Stone were added alongside two drops of Pure Black, and six drops of water if I remember correctly...  Whole thing was washed.  Looked a lot nicer, but something still didn't quite feel right, so onwards I went, this time with drybrushing...

First pass was two drops of Mountain Stone, mixed with one drop of water, second pass was with two drops of Bleached Linen added in, third pass was with yet another two drops of bleached linen added....  Fourth pass had two drops of Dark Highlights added into that mix, to try and add a bit more of a grittier feel to things.

Totally forgot to take pictures of the in between stuff since my phone was on the charger, and camera was still in the camera bag (we went out and did this today, lots of walking!), so for now I just have things, as they stand....

20180414_234822_CROPPED.thumb.jpg.9ceda33667367fa6a039a1cd1beea536.jpg20180414_234828_CROPPED.thumb.jpg.7dd1f7965c8d8867639bbac48cf371c6.jpg20180414_234833_CROPPED.thumb.jpg.69c19e6b4ffe992eae74f312e907189f.jpg

^I'm getting the feeling that for the vibe I'm going for (fresh destruction of a building, quite possibly HIM having been the one that did such, and he's marching onwards to cause even more havoc), it might need some more reds and browns added into the mix for drybrushing, and then something in between the consistency of a wash and glaze to tie it all in together.  Hard to tell at the moment, but the main goal was to just make it have a bit more definition, and some colour other than "primer grey".

I'll also admit that my drybrushing technique can be rather sloppy, given that I haven't really done much of it, but instead of aiming at any particular features, I kind of just went "get as much paint off of the brush as I can, and then softly run the brush across whatever it seems to feel like gracing with paint", and I'm happy enough with how it's turned out.

I've also spent some time thinking, and I'm very much so planning on having his armour look rather battle worn, as if having seen countless battles but still surviving through it all....  With his robes showcasing such as well, since the Skaven typically only armour their top halves - something about mobility being a survival mechanism.  Cloth will also show signs of battles.  I'm not quite certain just how far I'm planning on going with that effect yet, but I strongly suspect it's going to be more of a deep crimson in colour than anything else, especially along the bottom.  Higher up, haven't quite decided yet, but because I'm nuts I'm almost thinking that it could have been a rather prominent orange before so much combat, quite possibly having been stolen from another owner.....  By force.

• Like 12

Base is looking real good, you did a good job with the drybrushing!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Gargs said:

Base is looking real good, you did a good job with the drybrushing!

Many thanks!  I won't lie, there is a part of me that keeps trying to say "do more, do MORE, add reds and browns!" but for now I'm going to get basecoats down on everything else so i can have a better idea of my overall plan for him, since as one might guess by that wording, I'm sort of winging it and then rolling with it, since I didn't have too many ideas out of the gate for him and his colours.  Gnolls?  I can have tons of ideas jump out at me for gnolls almost instantly, but it takes me a lot longer for rats to come up with something other than standard GW brown muck ::P: 

Paints used for this post:

9037 Pure Black

9200 Harvest Brown

9219 Explosion Orange

9404 Cinnamon Red

9436 Bleached Linen

29854 Arctic Grey

So, my first thought for today was working out some sort of teeth for my warlord, and I clearly didn't want pristine teeth for him, but I also didn't want yellowed ones.  I kind of wanted an almost orange-ey grey, if that makes any sense.  Anyways, mixing was going well initially with 2 drops of Explosion orange, 2 drops of Arctic Grey, and 3 drops of Bleached Linen....  Until I put a single drop of Pure Black in alongside a drop of water, and it became, well...  Too dark for what I wanted as a base.  Bumped it up to 3:3:6:1 for drops, and then it kind of turned into this weird, gunky green that seemed like a mixture of vomit green and olive green, but when put on the mini came out as this interestingly faded olive-khaki green (at least to me), which, given that I'm leaning more towards him being somewhat aligned/affiliated with Clan Pestilens due to just how many plague units I have I figured would work well.  I can still get that "rather well lived and drenched in the blood of many enemies" look to it without making it look like a "traditional" Pestilens garb.

Interestingly enough, I was also happy with how it turned out on his teeth, so bonus there ^_^ 

Brush of choice today was mostly a Citadel Standard Detail Brush from over a decade ago that hadn't seen any use yet, although a Reaper 000 was also used.

Anyways, onwards to the pictures!  I did take palette pictures, but they felt kind of boring, so didn't upload them....

20180415_110915.thumb.jpg.613c400178ef97943db67ed8b8899d10.jpg

^And here we have what that odd gunky green turned out to look like.  3 drops of Explosion Orange, 3 drops of Arctic Grey, 6 drops of Bleached Linen, 1 drop of Pure Black, and one or two drops of water (can't remember how many).  Okay, we have an interesting base coat to say the least....

20180415_112831.thumb.jpg.859050164df6fb8a820a81a2b7d631e8.jpg20180415_112904.thumb.jpg.0433805b4a1c0ea7517c9d466c85490c.jpg

^Added in one more drop of Pure Black to the previous mix (which now makes two drops of Pure Black total), and started working on shading...

20180415_114448.thumb.jpg.64e4fe52c020c3476d4bdc3bff475b8c.jpg20180415_114457.thumb.jpg.a38795c574c6005263f5f61074b9deb7.jpg

^Next up was bumping the Pure Black to four drops total, and this time I used my 3/0 (aka 000) brush to try and keep the details somewhat in the tighter areas.

.....I then decided I was going to give the whole thing a glaze by adding another 10 drops of Bleached Linen and 10 drops of water, but unfortunately, forgot to blot my brush for the first go, and then had to scramble into the "omg, nuoooooooo, don't cover up everything I just did!!?!!!!!!" mode.  No pictures of such, but sadly it became a much greyer, almost monotone garb.  Oh well, lesson learnt - I should have created a dedicated glaze for it, instead of trying to repurpose.  A tiny bit of the green can still be seen, so I'm happy, since I can then try and make it look more like it's faded cloth that's rather well loved, and still drenched in the blood of countless battles, murderous coups, relentlessly slaying those trying to take your position, and whatnot.  In short, another day in the life of a warlord, so to say.

20180415_115930.thumb.jpg.07f17cf95d81628d56840cb104b4fa87.jpg20180415_115938.thumb.jpg.b87e0d3ff2d2b9157432075ac16593f3.jpg20180415_115947.thumb.jpg.ecd0e416140ebaf1cacb615d5f00a1f0.jpg

^And here's where we are now.  Mixed up a batch of 3 drops of cinnamon red, 2 drops of Harvest Brown, and 1 drop of water, then started to work on the lower half of his outfit.  I was originally thinking some sort of blood spatter along things, but then I started to really REALLY like how it was turning out so instead started working on using it as a highlight colour instead.

I'm still debating about whether or not to have the torch at the top affect his lighting, but I'm now about 60/40 on whether I'll do it or not, and that's 60% in favour.  I like the idea of trying new things, and yes, I'm technically trying a LOT of new things all at once here, but I'm having fun and that's the main point.  So, in essence, if I do go ahead with such, I'll be having the OSL come from the torch up top, and then a softer, fiery glow off the model from his left, which would be coming from the implied carnage going on around him (and various fires).

EDIT: I'm thinking some sort of warpstone fueled fire, which, thanks to it being crystallized magic that has been described as having similar properties as a black hole (at least to colour, and energies in the area), and has been typically drawn and painted as being almost like nephrite jade...  Yeah, it's my guy, purple-green fire sounds about perfect, as it encompasses that nice darkness aspect of things.  Probably will be a pain to actually put down on the mini, but that's life when you decide upon challenging yourself, and set colours that hopefully will combine well together ^_^ 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 14

Well, since we're relaxing for a while at a noodle place, figured I can post up what was done earlier today...   Going out and taking photos of an area we've wanted to for a while is a ton of fun - as is playing Pokémon Go at the same time ^_^

Paints used:

9437 Dragon Black

6438 Tempest Grey

20180415_140003.thumb.jpg.7939ab598303f5601e86da1ebb882f73.jpg20180415_140014.thumb.jpg.1966a755db0fa1f843f9dce115b044c2.jpg20180415_140021.thumb.jpg.f1839b3bd1f9c465a27d154b41ed5953.jpg

^Started working on the rough-ins for the metal on his armour, mixing four drops of Tempest Grey to one drop of Dragon Black.  Oh, and one drop of water too.  I got his helmet, chest piece / breasts plate, gauntlet, and the metal portions of his weapons.  For the cleaver's top portion, I'm going to go with a darker colour, so it's more "contrasty" or such, aka has a but more pop and colour overall.  I also got the basket the fire is in, but the pics don't really show such - I suspect they will once I start bringing the fire into things. 

Oh!  In regards to the fire, I'm seriously thinking of having it be a dark (New Zealand) Nephrite Jade in colour at the base, burning to some sort of deep purple at the tips, and maybe just a tiny lick of black along the very edges of the flame.  Sorry B.C., your Jade just isn't anywhere near as nice looking to me (although it is gorgeously smooth). 

While I've picked up a preference for doing one part at a time (courtesy of the LTPK's where I gave this a shot), for this basecoat I'm doing all of the things in order to help reduce the various ideas in my head down, as well as just get a better overall image of him for the long run.  For some reason, certain things aren't quit visualizing in my mind, so I'm forcing it ::P:  Obviously once I've narrowed things down I'll work on finishing one part at a time, since ideas will be drastically narrowed down. 

With regards to Dragon Black, I'm going to say this: sorry Pure Black, I suspect you won't see anywhere near the use you used to, unless I really do need something that's as black as freshly brewed dark roast coffee.  Dragon Black is just so much nicer to use, especially for tinting another shade more to what I want....  Like the warlord's armour, which I'm going with a darker base shade on so that way when metallic paints get involved it will hopefully present a more battle worn kind of look. 

Edited by WhiteWulfe
  • Like 11

Last update for the night, and a quick one at that since I have an alarm for work going off, in, uhm...  Six hours give or take!  Would have gone for an actual proper backdrop (or at least cardstock), but I didn't have any handy (it's on the other side of the room, past the maze of boxes and stuff guarding one side of my area), and, like previously mentioned, alarm for work.

Paints used:

9412: Ancient Oak

9432 Desert Sand

9436 Bleached Linen

9437 Dragon Black

9438 Tempest Grey

29832 Concrete Grey

20180415_233741.thumb.jpg.e7d51de31608c6767a6fd53a6442a6a9.jpg20180415_233835.thumb.jpg.6fed62a8370d01116765119236192317.jpg

Banners were done with a combination of Concrete Grey and Bleached Linen initially (3:2, with one drop of water), but I didn't like how that turned out, and wound up painting a mixture of  Desert Sand and Bleached Linen (Uhm...  Forgot ratios, think it was around 2:2, with one drop of water).  Since I had some of the initial, grey and kind of a bit too white for what I wanted mix with the concrete grey and Bleached Linen, I then used that on the skull.

4:2:1 ratios of Tempest Grey, Dragon Black, and water for the pendant of the horned rat? that's on the banner (the triangle spiky thing), and that also made it onto the basket for the flame.

2:1 ratio of Ancient Oak to water for the initial base of the fire...  It's... Yeah, going to need some work.  Sloppy camera work isn't helping either, but that's what happens when you're tired and just want a basic pic to showcase things with ::P: 

Beyond that....  Yeah, that's about it for now.  I'm going to go get some sleep now!

• Like 12

Today's focus was on adding in a few more colours, as well as touching up some areas where I'd either gotten a bit of paint that shouldn't be there, or, most likely, tiny little spots I hadn't covered up the primer yet.

Colours used today:

9200 Harvest Brown

9432 Desert Sand

29805 Burning Orange

29813 Bright Turquoise

20180416_220559.thumb.jpg.961567dba8ee82356ac7aef662608188.jpg20180416_220637.thumb.jpg.672770ae5efdff4da2cb7341d8bf0a67.jpg

First and foremost, let's comment about the flame...  Ancient Oak just wasn't doing it, so it was covered up with a mix of 3:1 Bright Turquoise to water, and I greatly prefer the colour.  It's one that's close enough to what I'd call a midtone for what I'm looking at, AND, surprisingly, feels like it'll blend a LOT BETTER with the purple tips idea.  I'm dropping the OSL idea for now though.

Filled in the base on the ropes with a mix of, uhm...  I think it was Harvest Brown and Desert Sand, but in all honesty, I don't quite remember, nor do I recall the mix.  Fairly certain a similar mix went onto his tail, although I'm still debating about that colour for a tail.  Something doesn't quite feel right with it to me, although I suspect a wash will change my suspicions.

Next up we have what pretty much every warrior, hero, and warlord tends to have either on their person, or somewhere near...  Some sort of "good luck charm", even if it's just a treasured shiny that's there for some reasons they're unable to describe.  In this case, no, it isn't the skull on his shoulder, I'm instead going with the fluffy bit that's attached to his war halberd.  Why?  I dunno, it's frilly, and kind of pointless, and I'm painting it BRIGHT BURNT ORANGE.  Not quite safety orange, because that's too bright and thus totally the wrong shade, but still.  This is obviously where the Burning Orange came in, because it's already close to the shade I want.  We're two coats of it in, and after that I suspect it's layering, wheeee!

Wanted to do more, but a long, draining day at work (funny how sleet and slush on top of freezing rain will do that to a delivery driver) means stopping while I'm ahead, and I'm still more than happy about the progress made so far.  Sure, it feels a lot slower than the LTPK's were, but I'm also, uhm, not just glancing down and reading directions, and learning basics...  I'm taking those foundations, and trying to apply them to a mini with only those practiced skills as guidance, so it naturally takes a tad longer ^_^;;;;  Then again, I spent something like 12 hours working on Anirion, and with this warlord's basics I think I'm only around 6 or so hours, so maybe I shouldn't try and use that as a judge of this or that (doubly so since with Anirion, hubby was sick and recovering from surgery, so it was a case of I could sit there for several hours at a time painting, whereas now I'm balancing three hobbies (benching, painting, and audio stuff), gaming (two different games, plus whatever oddball single player strikes my fancy from time to time), cooking, cleaning/tidying up, and of course the usual daily chores in the place.

....Not to mention that Anirion is noticeably smaller than the warlord is, and noticeably less complicated! ^_^

....In other news, when I'm able to, I am so setting up a dedicated product photography area, because trying to set one up in the middle of my miniatures work area is rather annoying due to it being time consuming!

• Like 12