Darcstaar

Pathfinder 2nd Ed Playtest

I’m willing to run the playtest when it releases... for science!

Anyone interested in stumbling through it?

I might, it depends on if the pdf (if there is one) is reasonably priced.

2 hours ago, Darcstaar said:

The pdf will be free

Check out the news at www.paizo.com

Ok cool. I really haven't been following the updates. I knew they were gonna release a dead tree version, 2 perhaps. While I'm sure at sometime in the near future I'll pick up P2, I mainly wanna see how it runs in a game.

I’m not wanting to pay $50 for a beta test version that I would have to replace once the final version comes out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darcstaar said:

I’m not wanting to pay $50 for a beta test version that I would have to replace once the final version comes out.

Exactly my reason. While it would be cool for collections & such I'm filing that under the Collector Edition covers & editions.

Well I know what I'll be playtesting when it comes out.

1028660.jpeg

That is if it's ok to have a goblin PC. I know they are one of those questionable races as a PC. Especially considering all the mayhem they've caused in 1st edition. Also most likely it'll be alchemist. One class I've never played but have GMed (WBG series). So I'd like to see how it's run on the player side.

It’s fine.  They are making Goblin PCs core, and Alchemists a core class.  I suspect the iconic alchemist will be a Goblin.  Besides, it’s a playtest.  We should be trying to see if anything is broken.

• Like 1

Oh I know thou if you seen the comments after they released the goblin as a PC race, it was met with mixed comments.