52 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Oh, he is really cute. 

I thought so too! He was a good one for gifting for the sake of being relatively simple but very pleasing. 

• Like 1

I love the little hedgehog and Darksword's critter line.  More reminders that I need to get back to my critter horde. <_<  Thanks for pisting.

• Like 3

He is smol and cute and perfect and did you guys see his little med bag?! @Cyradis was an amazing human and sent him over to help take care of my brain. :wub: 

The little hedgehog arrived in a literal easter egg with some chocolate and plant seeds too, it was so cute!!!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

He is smol and cute and perfect and did you guys see his little med bag?! @Cyradis was an amazing human and sent him over to help take care of my brain. :wub: 

The little hedgehog arrived in a literal easter egg with some chocolate and plant seeds too, it was so cute!!!

I'm so glad you like him! He seemed like the perfect cheerful mini! ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Geoff Davis
      Dark Sword Miniatures Female witch with wand, sculpted by Jeff Grace. 

• By SGHawkins09
      Fun Dark Sword mage that I finished recently. I painted her fairly quickly so I did not do a WIP thread. I am really happy with how her skin turned out, I think skin is finally clicking with me. Also tried NMM gold for the first time and actually really enjoyed it. Defintely will do more NMM in the future as it made painting the fiddly bits easier. TMM was a pain when I previously painted Dark Sword Miniatures with similar ornaments, it’s good for large areas not so much for tiny ones. One last thing is a slight conversion, she was sculpted with a bottle in her hand that I made into a mushroom to tie her to the base more. 

• By xandizzle
      Hey guys, I'm back with a second mini to show off.  My dad recently decided to join the campaign that I DM for my college friends, (he has never played a tabletop game before), and he decided to play a Duergar Death Cleric.  My LGS still had a few of the 25th Anniversary Dain Deepaxes, and it's the perfect mini for him.  Had a little trouble pinning the arms, but very happy overall.  Anyway, say hello to Ulfgar Fireforge, Cleric of Laduguer!

• By Rob Dean
      I had to take the car in for some service today, so I threw my travel paint kit in my bag and grabbed a few Burrows and Badgers figures.  My brother recently decided that we should play Burrows and Badgers, and has a war band painted up.  I don't know if I'll have mine done by Gencon or not, but at least I now have a figure of my own.

Of the figures which I picked for my first batch, one's a landsknecht and two are in tartans, so I decided I'd better start with somebody simpler.  When I checked the Oathsworn site for a hint on the weasel fur markings, I was amused to discover that I had decided on a very similar color scheme.  I am considering this to be a speed painting practice item; it only took me about 45 minutes to do.  As usual, I attracted quite a few curious passers-by.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)