52 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Oh, he is really cute. 

I thought so too! He was a good one for gifting for the sake of being relatively simple but very pleasing. 

• Like 1

I love the little hedgehog and Darksword's critter line.  More reminders that I need to get back to my critter horde. <_<  Thanks for pisting.

• Like 3

He is smol and cute and perfect and did you guys see his little med bag?! @Cyradis was an amazing human and sent him over to help take care of my brain. :wub: 

The little hedgehog arrived in a literal easter egg with some chocolate and plant seeds too, it was so cute!!!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Morihalda said:

He is smol and cute and perfect and did you guys see his little med bag?! @Cyradis was an amazing human and sent him over to help take care of my brain. :wub: 

The little hedgehog arrived in a literal easter egg with some chocolate and plant seeds too, it was so cute!!!

I'm so glad you like him! He seemed like the perfect cheerful mini! ^_^

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pingo
      There's a French wargame called "Alkemy" which has a faction of pseudo-Egyptian cat-people called the Khaliman Republic (or République Khalimane in the original).  A few years back I snagged a starter set of 5 resin figures I found on clearance because, well, cat people.

Currently I am involved in an elaborate and fascinating campaign combining White Wolf's World of Darkness (the one in Vampire the Masquerade second edition and Werewolf the Apocalypse) with its "Exalted" game, second edition (which was originally sold as the prehistory of the World of Darkness, although they backed away from that pretty fast).

This character is a PC for that game.  The person is a lycanthrope, or rather a feline therianthrope.  He has a human form, but I painted up the cat man because it's more fun.

This is the first small-scale non-terrain resin I've ever assembled or painted.  It was a little fiddly and I was worried about its fragility.  There are a few places with what is probably flash that I didn't have the courage to try to slice off.

Comments welcome.

WIP thread here.

• By paintybeard
      Another critters kickstarter, only 9 days to go:

Sadly the pictures on the campaign page are rather dark and it isn't easy to see much detail.
    • By 72moonglum
      So here is one of the more interesting figures I've seen in a while, and a bit unusual. This is from the Hackmaster series that Ral Partha acquired and currently offers, sculpted by Bob Olley.  She is a female dwarf cleric, and as was mentioned somewhere way back when in the Lord of the Rings if I recall originally, she is a bearded female dwarf. Now I'm not going to pretend that she is a beauty to behold, but I think she's an extremely cool little lady, who would probably shove that hammer up into where she sun no longer shines.  

I probably would have finished her sooner, but I always run into that issue of what colors to use. This started from the color of her beard all the way to virtually the end when I had to decide on a color for her mace haft.  Do you give her "feminine" colors or do you just make her kind of generally grungy browns, blacks and greys?  So I ended up going with colors, and couldn't resist throwing some pink in there.

Not a new figure, sculpted I'm guessing around 2003. As I detached her from her temporary base and looked at the bottom, there wasn't a year on her, but I think most of t he Hackmaster pieces were done in the early 2000's.

So anyways, enjoy!

• By dunker79
      Hey there Reaper people! here is my take on Bjorn, Dwarven Warrior using NMM. This was painted late last year and is currently being used as a test subject for the new backdrop and my new phone camera. I hope you like it. C&c always welcome. Enjoy.  

• By Cyradis
      While I was sick, I was painting some stuff that wouldn't stress me out. I am not all that into cherubs and the like, but Sir Cyr's mom will love this little guy. I used him to practice painting pale colors (pillow and wings). Not totally happy with the wings, but whatever. He's about 1/2 the size of a standard figure, being a seated kid. I was having trouble with photos today. So.... meh. Whatever on that! 

• Who's Online   45 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)