Cyradis

Cyr's Mom's First Mini!

Hail to the King! 

Nice work! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Coydt said:

Great!  It is awesome when you can share your hobby with family!

I sent her to the CMON sale. She says she now has many birthdays worth of gifting lol. I had to get her to do some painting with me if she'll do that!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NyarlaBcn said:

Looks like talent runs on the family :) 

Mouslings are so cute & a good way to start!

Mom loves all the cute critters so they were perfect for her!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Boaz
      I have an idea or three ... but would like to hear others impression of the impressive Space Mouslings by Gene Van Horne ... who are they in your galaxy what are they like and what do they do ... we each have our own lil galaxy and no two are exactly alike ... so ... how do you see space mouslings in your galaxy ?
    • By SGHawkins09
      Some of you may have seen this one on Facebook as it was my entry in the last Reaper Bones quarterly contest. I love painting Mouslings and really wanted to enter the contest this time but at first wasn't sure how I could make my version stand out especially as you only enter one photo. Eventually, I decided not worry about it and try something I have wanted to attempt for awhile, a night time scene with OSL. I wanted a really light colored glow and really wanted to go with white but could not figure out how to do it without leaving the bee painted only white. So I ended up doing some light glazes of yellow and loved how it turned out. Its not perfect but I think it is a good start for my first attempt for this type of OSL.

• By SGHawkins09
      This was my second diorama for ReaperCon 2017 and was the one picked for judging. The idea for it actually began at last year's ReaperCon and was originally going to be the wizard catching the barbarian mousling breaking in. Over the year it evolved into a large scene than originally planned and I swapped out the barbarian for the two thieves/rogues. It ended up getting a gold medal and Mousling Honorable Mention.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Here is the WIP thread: Stop Thief!

Thank you to everyone who gave me feedback while creating this diorama.

• By Clearman
      While I own most of the mouslings, this is the first that I've gotten around to painting.  It was a special request from the youngest daughter, and since I still owed her a painted mousling for her birthday, this went to the top of the list.

I like his "I'm a ruler of the underworld, but I'm so darn cute" look.

Comments and Critiques welcome.

• By Corporea
      Whew.  I finished him.  I have to say, this was a fun project.  The idea came to me sometime last year, but it took awhile for me to get around to working on him.  I've decided that monochrome relaxes me.  It's just easier somehow to take color out of the picture and just work on shadows and highlights.  I think I need to vary my levels a bit, but overall, I wanted it to read as a night scene, so I'm happy.  I like the idea of an accent color.  I've been wanting to try that for awhile now.  Though looking at him, I could probably pop the osl on his face. the pumpkin in the back worked out better- most likely because it has larger opening for the eyes.   I tried to find his sku number in the catalog and failed, but this was The Headless Mousling from 2014, sculpted by Gene Van Horne.I used a bones rat, a pillar from the graveyard set, and 2 pumpkins.   Anyway, enjoy and Happy Halloween!  I'm using my new Iphone and seem to have issues editing, so pics may be a bit funky...  

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)