Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I somehow forgot to post this guy when I finished him last year. I painted him shortly after I finished his queenly counterpart. I had some issues with the ice on the base so it didn't turn out exactly as I hoped but it's ok. Painting these big guys is sure a whole different experience to painting the "normal" sized minis.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Veteran Decimate, a minor noblewoman turned sword for hire, who was originally a member of Guild Balls mercenary Union team (I haven't painted this version yet), however plot related shenanigans caused her to move to the Brewers Guild team resulting in this new 'Veteran' version.

Really happy with this one, there's a few things I could do better (her bracers, straps and glove blend together too much), but I think overall it turned out pretty good.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting The Hookah, once one of many labourers working Howard Carters archaeological dig, he gave up his name when he joined the Cult of Set. He is also part of the Egyptian faction for the game Twisted.

Another mini where I wish I could've done a better job on his face, but this one had the double difficulties of not only being rather small and finely detailed but also obscured by his cultist hat.
      I think the rest of the mini makes up for that though, so I'm pretty pleased with him.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Defend the faith!

For the cause,
      Kev!
    • By Kev!
      Howdy,

Join the Crusade!

Donations accepted,
      Kev!
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 118 Guests (See full list)