Sign in to follow this  
Mushu_Green

Death House in 3D Terraclips !

That is a VERY IMPRESSIVE looking game setting. It creates a dark , brooding, sinister feel. 

• Like 3

"Y'know, back in my day we used to draw maps in the dirt with a stick and use rocks as people..."

• Like 2
  • Haha 11

you are setting yourself up for an impossible task....  that of keeping this kind of cinematic look to the whole campaign...

OH MY LORD!  What have you gone and let yourself into....  another one is doomed! 

The players will love it!

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, robinh said:

you are setting yourself up for an impossible task....  that of keeping this kind of cinematic look to the whole campaign...

OH MY LORD!  What have you gone and let yourself into....  another one is doomed! 

The players will love it!

I wanted to hook them and don't want to miss a game night :P

• Like 4

I'm with the goblin on this one, it looks awesome! Sadly, I haven't been able to snag enough sets to do anything super awesome, though I can at least get a couple nice small set ups occasionally.

58 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Niiice.  How many TClips sets did you manage to nab?  You've used them well!

Before saturday I had :

2x Prison of the forsaken

1x : Ruins

1x : Dungeon Essential

2x box of connectors

I could build up to the 3rd level with these before running out of L-Shaped connectors. I used them as little as possible but still..

Then someone posted an ad seeling various DnD stuff, with Streets + Buildings of Malifaux + Ruins (only the spiral staircase taken out of the box) + 2 box of connectors (one never opened) for... drumroll... 75$ !  So I got them immediately along with a Dragon Age adventure he was giving away for free.

I passed all day completing the attic and having fun with roof. I also used tacky blue glue to put all my accessories in place for the game. Tested it before on a small piece and it doesnt hurt the tiles when removed after a while.

If you are interested I can post my future build here as well :) Running Cos starting next week !

Edited by Mushu_Green
  • Like 6

Nice.  Hope you get that lucky for more.  It takes a lot to build anything really neat and they're not easy to find.

When I got suspicious they had been discontinued (the company went silent, AND I HATE IT WHEN COMPANIES DO THAT) I went on a blitz to find whatever I could.  A pile of money and hunting game shops worldwide got me 4 of each set, 24 sets total, plus one box of clips per set.

This is a lot of sets!  I could have gotten more but decided not to be greedy in case other people were trying to get what they needed to fill out their dungeons.  

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, buglips*the*goblin said:

Nice.  Hope you get that lucky for more.  It takes a lot to build anything really neat and they're not easy to find.

When I got suspicious they had been discontinued (the company went silent, AND I HATE IT WHEN COMPANIES DO THAT) I went on a blitz to find whatever I could.  A pile of money and hunting game shops worldwide got me 4 of each set, 24 sets total, plus one box of clips per set.

This is a lot of sets!  I could have gotten more but decided not to be greedy in case other people were trying to get what they needed to fill out their dungeons.  

It is a lot ! Even with what I have now I think I have plenty to do what I want. I don't even imagine with 24 ! Do you have photos of your builds? :)

Edited by Mushu_Green
  • Like 3