• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Pochi
      I painted 2 minis for @Jasper_the_2nd for the Spring Exchange.

He mentioned the song Holy Diver if I needed inspiration so I decided to do a mini and cram as much of his "wishlist" in as I could. I was familiar with the song but hadn't heard it for a long time. I watched the video on youtube (what a hoot!) I decided to go with a barbarian based on the video. He has a tiger pelt because tigers are mentioned in the lyrics plus it added some color and visual interest. Jasper also said he liked rabbits. I hid a tiny little bunny on the base. He also said to try something new so I tried out spider webs that I had watched a tutorial on another page.

Jasper has created a character for the mini and I am so pleased he likes him!

• By SGHawkins09
      This fun little guy is from Bombshell's Kritterkin line and is the first one of them that I have painted. I started him at our paint group last Saturday and finished him up over last few days. I wanted to go for more of a pirate type look than naval officer so I decided to play around with textured leather. It was a challenge keeping all the brown from not looking the same but I am happy with how he turned out.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      While rooting through various shelves I found this not far from the Thumpers. Around the same time I'd painted them I had found an old diecast car that had seen better days packed away in my boxes of model kit stuff. So I decided to "Mad Max" it a bit.
      Some testors CokaCola Red with layers of black and brown wash dirtied it up nicely. The rabbit originally came from a craft store many moons ago and had lost an eye along the way. So he got a felt eyepatch and a hair tie belt. The wood box and machine gun were made from balsa wood, the drum was a bit from GorkaMorka and the far tiny barrel was from a Lionel train set.

He certainly looks happy.

I dremeled off one of the side skirts to make room for a different wheel. The gas can is also from GorkaMorka and the stowage area is held in by a bit of necklace chain.

The bullbars were made with some random wire I'd found in the garage.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      I painted these not long before moving to Austin. Originally they came with thin metal rods and seperate spearheads some of which had gotten lost over the years. (I'd found them on sale at the FLGS in Plainfield IL around 1999.) So I added some bits from various Reaper weapon packs and some GW sprues I had handy.

Ok, my photo-fu isn't on point today it seems.

Other than maybe touching up the bases, I'm going to leave them be. Now to find a somewhat scale Mr. McGregor for them to terrorize.
    • By Citrine
      Bombshell Miniatures 10050 Celeste the Sorceress, sculpted by Kev White.

I wanted a simple mini with few accessories to paint up as a quick little project, so I picked Celeste for her clean lines.  As a bonus I used some of the Breastcancer Awareness Pink I have multiple bottles of.
      Spent maybe 3 hours on her.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)