72moonglum

Hackmaster / Ral Partha Bearded Female Dwarf Cleric

A female dwarf without a beard is just a fat gnome!

That is a very nice paintjob on that bearded beauty

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On March 27, 2018 at 5:22 PM, Silvervane said:

I agree she has quite a lot of character!  Nice work bringing it out.

Thanks so much! This mini did have the advantage too of having a big, expressive face, if perhaps not the most graceful of features. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kormydigar said:

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!  Beautiful job, well done.

Truly a female dwarf or just a dwarf that likes to dress up in ladies' clothing?

4 hours ago, 72moonglum said:

Does anybody else know of any other bearded female dwarf figures?

GW has a female maneater ogre which has an option for a beard.

No dwarf women with beards found though.

image.png.4b2d88f8a6e7000c54a7b19c9ba2ff5d.png

Edited by Glitterwolf

10 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

GW has a female maneater ogre which has an option for a beard.

No dwarf women with beards found though.

image.png.4b2d88f8a6e7000c54a7b19c9ba2ff5d.png

She's quite the sexy beast!

• Haha 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      This was a super fun fig to paint!  I'm not really happy with the eyes, and I think I might go back and add a black eye or a bruise at some point.  I think that would add some character, as well as cover up the mediocre job.  Otherwise, I am really happy with the rest of him.  Comments and critiques are welcome as always, thanks in advance!

• By SGHawkins09
      Fun Dark Sword mage that I finished recently. I painted her fairly quickly so I did not do a WIP thread. I am really happy with how her skin turned out, I think skin is finally clicking with me. Also tried NMM gold for the first time and actually really enjoyed it. Defintely will do more NMM in the future as it made painting the fiddly bits easier. TMM was a pain when I previously painted Dark Sword Miniatures with similar ornaments, it’s good for large areas not so much for tiny ones. One last thing is a slight conversion, she was sculpted with a bottle in her hand that I made into a mushroom to tie her to the base more. 

• By SGHawkins09
      Here are the pictures of the Grudge all finished. While there were times that I hated how things looked, in the end I am extremely happy with how he turned out.

WIP: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81903-the-grudge-30014/

• By Metalchaos
      You've been groping underground for a while when you catch the sound of beating bat wings down the cavern ahead. A few steps more and the oozing walls open on a large cave. Small rusty-red creatures are flying in circle between stalactites, four pincer-like legs and a proboscis dangling under their hairy body. Abruptly, you notice a change in their behavior. They all hover in place and their yellowish eyes pierces in your direction. Before you have time to do anything, you are swarm by these bloodthirsty Stirges.

Here are the 02691, Striges Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Olley.

• By 72moonglum
      So here's the last of the trilogy I was working on, another Shadowrun figure that I finished this morning so that I could start a little vacation tomorrow without any pending figures to distract me. She's a Dennis Mize piece, female gang member with pistol from the great old Shadowrun line

As with the other ones I'll eventually photograph her with the set of four figures in total she comes with, so kept her off a base and just painted the base she came with. Otherwise, the four figures with such large bases wouldn't fit in the photo. These bases in themselves are pretty large so she's pretty stable on it, even though she's kind of teetering on the back side of it.

So enjoy, more miniature mayhem when I get back!

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)