Silvervane

Grin - A Zombicide Black Plague Necromancer

Hmm.... I'd 5-6 hours, counting prep.  Which considering 10+ I usually end up spending on figures, it Is a bit of a speed paint.

• Like 3

I like the way the bright blue and brown work together. He should look darn good on the table. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I think he looks fantastic!

The skin looks great!  His face has a lot of character too!

My favorite part though is his eyes!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Silvervane
      Well I finished this guy over the weekend.  He's been a long time in the works.  Several short bursts with long breaks.  I finally decided that I just wanted to get him done.  So I told myself a lot while looking at it "good enough." 

• By dunker79
      It has been a while, but I am back with another mini from Reaper. This time its a Blood Stone Gnome, which I tried to paint up as a goblin. Hope you all like it. Any C&c is welcomed.

• By Darsc Zacal
      EDIT: This kickstarter is now Live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cmon/zombicide-invader

"Humans came to PK-L7 in search of high powered fuel. They found it with Xenium, a dark, oily compound deep below the planet’s surface. But they found something else too. The Xenos attack was brutal and unrelenting, and they’re still coming. On April 10 at 3pm EST, Zombicide: Invader is coming to Kickstarter. Follow the CMON and Guillotine Games Facebook pages for regular updates on the Survivors, Xenos, Equipment, and Environments of this interstellar battle for life, and look for our interview with the Zombicide: Invader design team later this week. Grab a weapon, barricade the doors, and prepare to be invaded."

Zombicide:Invader is a cooperative game where 1 to 6 players face Xenos, an unfathomable swarm of infected Xenos controlled by the game itself. Each player takes on the role of 1 to 6 Survivors in a sci-fi setting being overwhelmed by these Xenos. The goal is simple: choose a Mission, complete its objectives, kill as many Xenos as possible, and (most importantly) survive!

Survivors will fight Xenos, rescue each other, recover vital data, unveil dark secrets, and much more! Survivors can be Civilians or Soldiers, each with specialized Skills. They all play together as a team, trading Equipment, and covering each other. They use whatever weapons they can get to kill Xenos and slow the invasion. The better the weapon, the higher the body count, but the more Xenos will appear, attracted by the onslaught! Survivors must also be mindful of their location as conventional weapons work fine indoors, but the planet’s oxygen-starved surface, they’ll need to arm themselves with more specialized weaponry… Lasers, anyone?

Most of the time, Xenos are predictable, but there are a lot of them and they use nasty tactics not encountered in previous Zombicidegames. Only through cooperation can players achieve the Mission objectives and win."
      -
      I haven't backed a CMoN kickstarter in a awhile, but I think this one might tempt me depending on what the minis and gameplay are like.

• By Pingo
      Bad Squiddo Games put out this set of four vampire hunters (from rather different eras), SKU: BFM MLS007. Some parts of some of the sculpts are a little crude. In the end I think I painted them rather roughly, but then my sympathies tend to lie on the other side.

There is no WIP.

As always, comments and critiques are welcome.

I think of this guy as the Dum-Dum Dugan of the group.

This one just seemed disreputable, almost as scary as the monsters he hunts.

This guy could be any sort of modernish cowboy or frontiersman, I think.

I painted up the Baroque one as Latino and imagined him dealing with infestations in colonial California.

This isn't a great angle, except I like how his chained book turned out. We have some old books about, and the ancient worn leather does tend to look like that.

• Who's Online   48 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)