Sign in to follow this  
gamer321

Stars Reach spaceship mini's second KS

This project is now funded! There are still some days left and time to jump in to expand your collection! Our first stretch goal to unlock some additional models is not far away. If you haven't, we invite you to come take a look and see if we have anything you like. Enjoy and happy gaming!

Travis

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Knight of the Dinner Table

Backed one of their KS, very timely delivery, great miniatures.

all the way up to

• By Gadgetman!
      One of my favorite authors have a new KS project...  
      Because there just ain't enough slice of life or baking in modern Sci-Fi books...

About
      Years ago I wrote a science fiction story about two forever-friends, unlike in almost every way--species, backgrounds, temperaments, orientations--and how they came together in a relationship that would last through every tribulation, including an intergalactic war. When readers asked me how they met, I wrote their college story. When readers asked me what happened next, I wrote how they began their xenotherapy practice. I'm still writing about them, in fact, because they are, bar none, my readers' best loved couple.
      Their names are Jahir and Vasiht'h, and they are dreamhealers.
      Some people call their story an asexual romance, but whether you go for that or prefer 'forever besties', these stories are about growing up, making choices, figuring out relationships, deciding on what your life means--or should--and baking. A lot of baking. They are cozy slice-of-life novels, and there aren't a lot of novels like them in science fiction. If cups of tea are your cup of tea, you might enjoy checking out Book 1 and 2 respectively. There's an e-book reward tier; you can choose one of them! This Kickstarter in particular is to fund the print edition for Book 3, Dreamhearth, and possibly Books 4 and 5, Dreamstorm and Family, if we hit our stretch goals.
      I love space ships and aliens and epic war sagas. But science fiction has room for quieter stories about what you want to be when you grow up, and the thorny personal challenges of day-to-day life. If you also love spaceships and aliens but want a moment's respite... you might have come to the right place.
      Stretch Goals
      We've got plenty to look forward to this time, including the opportunity for two more paperbacks!
      Bookmark 1. At $750, we'll get Jahir bookmarks! Every print backer will get one! Dreamstorm paperback. At $1000, we'll hit the Dreamstorm stretch goal, opening new tiers! Bookmark 2. At $1500, we'll get the Vasiht'h bookmarks! All print backers will get both bookmarks! Family paperback. At $2000, we'll do a print edition of the final book in the series, Family, opening Yet More Tiers! Risks and challenges
      As much as possible I've streamlined this one so it takes very little by way of work. I've gotten very good at packing and shipping things!
      I think the biggest risks are:
      1. I get hyper and start throwing in prizes and things that I shouldn't because I like running myself to ragged shreds doing stuff;
      2. I get too perfectionist about the things and fuss them to death over millimeter differences in whitespace only I am going to care about.
      I think I'll be able to handle #2 since I've done OVER NINE THOUSAND of these Kickstarters. It's #1 you all are going to have to help me with. Sit on me if I start gibbering about something that sounds impossible, please?
    • By Harrek
      Surprised I did not see this mentioned yet.

So my question here once people look at it is this really worth it?  The cost seems high given you can get Rosemary & Co or other company Kolinsky brushes far cheaper.  What makes these worth the extra cost?  I know you get the brush soap (which I would think most of us have already) and a nice case (not really needed perhaps).  But seems like $65ish with shipping for 4 brushes seems high.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Designed by Archon Studio, creators of League of Ancient Defenders and Vanguard of Warcomes Empire of Men - a miniature line of 28mm scale set in dark future, where World War I still rages on.
      War that should have ended long time ago
      Our miniatures are based on various military designs from World War I and II eras, with obvious dark sci-fi twist added to it. Divided into two factions, they are more closer to it's historical sources or more imaginative on the other hand.

Heavy boots, thick leather coats and gas masks worn by everyone - that's The Great Empire in the nutshell. What they are lacking in physicality, they will compensate in calibers and amount of shots per minute. As World War One rages on mostly on their lands, toxic warfare resulted in whole zones being inhabited by mutated people, who eventually serve as Ubermans. Nothing is wasted in Military Industrial Complex of Great Empire.

Inhuman sleekness, terrifying effectiveness and cold calculation are Echelon Dominion's traits. After mandatory "Echelon Civilian Enhancement" government programs, can no longer considered as "human". This is not a decision taken solely by The Great Empire, but also by the Echelon, who see human equating to weakness. Where other forces deploy heavy infantry, The Echelon deploy Constructs. Where other forces face fear and suffering, they welcome challenge and seek to prove themselves. Their purpose is unknown as they don’t fight solely for the purpose of land, honor or survival but whatever their plan is it will end current era for mankind for sure.
      How the models are built
      All models from "Empire of Men" line are multipart and 28mm scaled. You can see overview of sizes below:

Also - if you have backed any of the previous Archon's campaigns, you can compare sizes of Empire of Men models with VoW and LOAD miniatures as well.

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Over the last two years Halfsies Dice have taken the dice market by storm in the form of 7-die RPG sets, but up until this time there has been no option available for Halfsies Dice in bulk.  In fact, to date, Kickstarter has never had any campaign for dedicated bulk dice sets ...and frankly, it's eaten away at us this whole time.
      "What about Fireball!?", I think. 
      "What about Warhammer!?", I think. 
      Well, the time has come to appease the fist, and fill it with the heaviest, densest, and most well balanced resin dice on the planet!
      Time for some serious dice chucking!

This campaign is unique and special in the following ways:  
      This is a Kickstarter-exclusive product.  You won't be finding these at your FLGS post-campaign. Production stock is limited.  Pledge early to claim the sets you want before we run out. You'll "Pledge" and fill out the "Pledge Manager" (PM) in the same day.  Pledges are final at time of submission and can't be altered. Best of all: Rewards ship in under a month.  Shipping: April 2018 ...guaranteed!

• Who's Online   43 Members, 5 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)