Sign in to follow this  
pcktlnt

28mm Amazons - RBJ Game Company [Kickstarter]

I got one of the fishy guys, too, but mine was with pistol and grenade, and then there was a green, translucent skull of some sort with a flight base, and a tombstone...   

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kristof65
      Mwuahahahaha!!!!!!!!

So one of the central villains in my HS game club game are going to be a band of cultists worshiping an evil snake god.  I've been painting up the various Reaper Bones cultists to represent this group.  This info is unknown to the players yet, so I had a yelp of excitement and joy when I was reading the kid's PC backgrounds last night.  One of the PCs listed her estranged mother's profession as a "cultist".  Perfect tie in to the villain - but then I had a sad face when I realized this PC is a gnome, and thus her mother would be a gnome, too. 

So now I am on a quest to find a decent mini to represent a gnome (or halfling) cultist. 

Any suggestions? 
    • By Lidless Eye
      My latest project is my recently arrived Stonehaven Adventurers 2018. 

There's a nice amount of variety in this set, though I do miss the themes of their old projects.

The more traditional adventurers first:

The Human Ranger.  Stonehaven Humans have really grown on me.

The Hireling.  I can see him being useful for all sorts of D&D games, or as a Mule for Frostgrave.

The Half-Elf Cleric.  I liked her pet.

My surprise favorite of the Kickstarter, the Half-Elf Witch.

Another caster in a very evocative pose, the Human Elemantalist.

Another female miniature in a unique pose, the Human Thief.

Last of the more "traditional" heroes, she's labelled "Human Sorceress" but is clearly a Lich in disguise.

I figured the Owlfolk could use their own flock.  They'll be seeing use as Aarakocra, I'm sure.

The Child Owlkin Engineer.  Looks like a Bubo.

The Pygmy Rogue.

The Owlkin Fighter.

The wise old owl, possibly named Virgil.

• By pcktlnt
      The Village of the Witches, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/the-village-of-the-witches

Has villagers and their witch counterpart.
    • By kristof65
      Mongoose Publishing announced the start date of the KS for their Traveller 28mm skirmish game as Nov 14th. 

http://blog.mongoosepublishing.co.uk/?m=201811
    • By lowlylowlycook
      Pendraken is a company that does a wide range of 10mm historical and fantasy minis.  Occasionally under other trade names  they branch out into some other
      stuff like terrain or larger figs.  In this case they are doing 28mm moderns under the trade name Militia Miniatures.  Since their very friendly forum is my second
      home as far as posting about the hobby,  I figured I would share this  here even though I don't really do modern conflicts.

What is Militia Miniatures?
      Militia Miniatures was first launched through Kickstarter in 2014, with an initial set of 10 modern mercenary personalities.  139 backers helped us reach our
      goal and all of the pledges were delivered within 2 months!  It's taken a bit longer than we'd hoped but we're now back with a fantastic new sculptor and another
      50 sculpts, all suitable for wargaming, roleplaying, or simply collecting and painting!

For this project, we've had 50 new 28mm sculpts produced by the extremely talented Paolo Fabiani, which are all waiting to go into moulds.  If we can hit and
      exceed our target then we've got some nice extra goals planned... 

Here is the link to the KS.

• Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)