Reaper Ron

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers for April 2018: Stitch Thimbletoe, Halfling Thief

It's month four of our Reaper Dungeon Dwellers promotion! 

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers hearkens back to the old-school days of fantasy miniatures, but with a modern look. Reaper Dungeon Dwellers will feature both characters and monsters alike...and they'll fit into any dungeon you can find! And just like 2017's Silver Anniversary miniatures, you can get these Reaper Dungeon Dwellers each month for FREE!

Our April Dungeon Dweller promotion is a lovable but fierce halfling thief - Stitch Thimbletoe!

Starting April 1st, 2018, you'll receive a free Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe miniature (and the treasure chest) for each qualifying order of $40 (in your purchasing currency - USD, GBP, Euro, AUD) or more placed right here on www.reapermini.com! And what's more, for each $40 you spend, you'll receive an additional Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe miniature - $80 for two, $120 for 3, etc. There's no need to place multiple orders on the same day! The FREE Reaper Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe is automatically added to your cart when you hit $40...you don't have to to anything else. Or, if you prefer, you can just purchase him directly here. 

Stitch Thimbletoe and his treasure were sculpted by Bobby Jackson; the studio models were painted by Brice Cocanour. Thanks to Bobby and Brice for some great work! 

Models supplied unpainted and unassembled; one slotted plastic base is included.

07004.jpg

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Interesting looking to say the least! 

I must have missed the memo, is April now the third month because we all don't like January?   (couldn't resist ^_^) 

• Like 3

That is one cranky looking halfling - with feet that are downright shaggy.

He reminds me more of the Rankin Bass version of The Hobbit than the Jackson version.

Vera, vera nice. ::):

The Auld Grump

• Like 6

Oddly, I'll be ordering giants to get a halfling next month, hmmmm.

Great looking mini, love the open treasure chest as well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TheAuldGrump said:

...the Rankin Bass version of The Hobbit ...

The best cinematic version of “The Hobbit” ever made.

This guy’s a real cutie.

• Like 5

21 hours ago, WhiteWulfe said:

I must have missed the memo, is April now the third month because we all don't like January?   (couldn't resist ^_^) 

*raggafraggin cut and paste*

Thank you for pointing that out. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

21 hours ago, Sylverthorne said:

Ooh. I don't usually with halflings, but I rather like that one.

I don't like halflings period.  But, I am a completist at heart, so I'll be ordering him . . .

The Egg 

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

*raggafraggin cut and paste*

Thank you for pointing that out. :)

No worries at all.  Copy pasta also misbehaved in the title :) 

• Haha 4

Ehhhh ... okay, sure.  I'll go in on that order.  But I'm halving it so I only get one of him.

The first four months have gone monster/adventurer/monster/adventurer.  If that's a real pattern and not my cognitive biases finding meaning where none exists, then next month will be some kind of monster.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Reaper Ron said:

Hmm, our pattern was too easy to see. Maybe we'll have to try and change things up...or maybe not. :)

Don't change it up, not looking to put my big order off for another month! ;)

• Like 2