Sign in to follow this  
ttuckerman

Happy Ardor Day!

We're having a White Christma..... um, Easter.... whatever. April Fool's indeed. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You can't tell I shoveled the steps on my front porch.  Or find the Easter Eggs in the yard.  Mwahahahah! 

Now THIS is an Easter Egg Hunt! 

Then again, there was a magnificent (and obvious) RickRoll this morning on my favorite news aggregator.  Both knowing it was a RickRoll and the mention of needing mindbleach were beautiful in the same thought.  What a time to be alive.  I like Glenn's Forecast.  I got it early.

fivedayforecast.jpg.5135c59e0dea4a72d48dd34bbe054b5e.jpg

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Darkmeer said:

You can't tell I shoveled the steps on my front porch.  Or find the Easter Eggs in the yard.  Mwahahahah! 

Did you dye the eggs to make them easy to find, or leave them white? 

That looks like the weather forcast for mid summer around here. 

• Haha 2

18 hours ago, Inarah said:

Did you dye the eggs to make them easy to find, or leave them white? 

That looks like the weather forcast for mid summer around here. 

They were colored plastic.  3" of snow by the time they were searching.  No way to find them.

8 hours ago, Glitterwolf said:

image.png.91bcb5d4b0cb40246e479a9e1317fa83.png

Death awaits you with Nasty Sharp Pointy Teeth! 

• Haha 1