Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Farris, a former knight turned member of the Blacksmiths Guild, from the game Guild Ball.

Rather pleased with this in the end, although I need more experience working on PVC minis, I missed so many mold-lines while prepping this one!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Sir George the Gangly (I'm sure that's a real word despite what my spellchecker says), not sure who makes him, I found George and a few other Chaos types in a box while I was tidying up.

Had a lot of fun painting him, although my camera didn't like taking piccys of so much metallic paint!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warming received.
    • By Brianuk
      Managed to do more painting today. The assassin is by North Star. I was aiming for a lighter palette, rather than a ninja. I think I need to go back in and highlight more. 
      The knight is mainly fireforge, templar body, cloak, and scandi infantry head. The arms are from the Oathmark elves set though. 

They are just based on 25mm washers and will add some texture, foam rocks, and snow effects to both bases once grey base coat has dried. It takes ages to get a consistent coat on the washers  and that and the hole in the middle are the only downsides to using them. 

• By Pochi
      Here is Count Lorenth ready to receive his lady's favor and dazzle the crowds at the tournament.

• By Ducknuck84
      Belinda, Knight of the Light [03-085]
      Very old mini that I got when Ral Partha was still Ral Partha back in 95, kind of wish i kept the catalog from back then, unfortunately was a miscast so the face details were every shallow with no nose or lips as well as her dagger hilt not fully cast, game i had gotten her for fell through and never ended up using or painting her. So now i'm going use Belinda to practice painting. although probably making it hard on my self being the mini is probably 25-20mm rather then 28mm. 
      So far i tried out the Betty Davis eye technique which considering that this mini is so small was hard to hit only the eyes. 
      also tried out the orange hair paint triad.
      Flesh so far is just rosy flesh
      C&C always welcome.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)