Good luck Oneboot!

*** Takes off hat, bows head***

*** Poor Kitty!!!***

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Huzzah! Another victim . . . err . . . competitor! As always this will be fun to watch, and most importantly: You can do eeeeet!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

No marbles for OneBoot!! Gotta be nuts :poke:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Go go! You can doooo eeet!

(... but take care of your wrists and hands ...)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

you know you have got this one in the bag...

****  Mister boot....  Please prepare the padded room for occupancy   *****

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Go go! You can doooo eeet!

(... but take care of your wrists and hands ...)

^^^ This. 

I am going to paint along, I'll be attempting to finish the female magic user in 7 days. :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Oh wow, there's a seven  day challenge for this one?  I can't wait to see how it goes! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Marbles lost indeed.

The nursery rhyme is one thing, but she's feeding the models now people.  Maybe time for an intervention?

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Clearman said:

Marbles lost indeed.

The nursery rhyme is one thing, but she's feeding the models now people.  Maybe time for an intervention?

Nah, so long as she doesn't feed people to the models she's fine. :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

The Topic of this post presupposes that OneBoot had marbles to begin with.

This is awesome. Will be following this with much interest. Cheers. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Been a while since there's been a seven day goblin challenge in these parts.  Guess we were about due.  <nods sagely>

OneBoot, as you are a  veteran of many challenges I know you can succeed on this one.  <waves flags madly>. Go OneBoot!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      As you continue your descent even deeper into the bowels of the earth, you learn that it's not only the huge monsters that are to be feared. While you are sleeping, after your watch shift, a creature drops silently next to you. Without you realizing it, it manages to sting you right on the neck and starts to suck you blood. Sometime later, you woke up with an intense pain on the back of your neck. You realize with disgust what happened. Your wound is infected, and you feel very weak. After examining, your companions realize that you are infected with a serious illness. If you are not treated quickly, you will certainly die within the next few days.

Here's the 77428, Vermin Tick, a Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Flit
      I have finally started working on my many Bones minis. This first one is 773000 Antipaladin by Bobby Jackson. It is mostly an experimental/ practice piece. I am not completely happy with my mold line removal, but in this case I am not going to worry about it too much. Mostly it is to get me acquainted with working with Bones minis and to experiment with my new Scale 75 metallic paints. I am not happy with all of the photos, my old photo setup got broken and I haven't gotten it replaced yet and just as I was taking these pictures one of my light bulbs went out and I don't have a replacement. Should be able to get better pics once I get a new bulb.

First off I base coated the cape with Nightmare Black. This was a new paint purchase and I wanted to play with it. Really like this color.
      Next I used Faded black to Undercoat the skulls on the armor. I'm planning to do these in a metallic steel. Used Tanned skin as a base coat on his head.
      Next came Ultramarine Shadow for the armor undercoat. I really like this color for this as I am going to do the majority of the armor in a dark blue steel tone. The only down side is that the blue colors are fairly transparent and so take several coats to get good coverage.

Looks like I am having some chipping issues, but I think I have that issue solved. Hope to get some more work done on him soon if life doesn't make me do other things first

• By Metalchaos
      A giant arthropod comes crawling from under a pile of debris and dead leaves along the ruined wall of the tower. Instinctively, a violent emotion of disgust invades you as you see and hear a dozen more centipedes creep out from the rubbles. With aversion, you take out you weapon and ready yourself to scour the long destroyed fortification. Here's a  77427, Vermin Centiped Dark Heaven Bones sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Metalchaos
      A mass of ambulatory flame races across the ground, seeming to flicker and spark from a central, humanoid-shaped conflagration. Like a living inferno, the fire-creature’s burning dance of heat flame brings it ever closer. D&D 3.5 Monster Manual. Here's 03650, Fire Elemental a Dark Heaven Legends pewter model sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.

• By Metalchaos
      A rotting stench catches you nose. You see a creature slowly moving in your direction waving a dagger. At first, it looks like a beggar wearing rags. He utters a low moan and you realize as it's coming out of the shadows that he's missing part of its scalp and has a gaping hole in its abdomen through which you see his ribs and his petrified organs. Turning to the cleric, you scream with horror. Zombie!
      Here's 02102, Plague Zombie, Dark Heaven Legends sculpted by Bob Ridolfi.
      It's the second time i paint this model, here's the link to 02043: Undead Rising, 02102: Plague Zombie & 02157: Undead Awakening I painted 10 years ago.

• Who's Online   41 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)