Knight of the Dinner Table

Midlam Miniatures: Halflings - A Class of Their Own

The Midlam Miniatures KickStarters are a well oiled machine.  I've backed all 9 of their campaigns;  All their models have been great, they've never been late, and they are always ready with the next campaign when they start shipping the previous one.

I also like how each campaign builds a little bit more of the world that Midlam seems to be building.

• Like 2

Now those are monks from which you wouldn't expect a flurry of blows

Which I why I need them. Because mine *will*! ::D:

• Like 2

Just now, Cranky Dog said:

Now those are monks from which you wouldn't expect a flurry of blows

Which I why I need them. Because mine *will*! ::D:

Furry of Blows - to the kneecaps!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Furry of Blows - to the kneecaps!!

Remember that monks are *very* good jumpers.

Any ogre getting scissor kicked by these halflings monks is going to be put off their game.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

Yes, those monks look really cool, along with the female ranger and bard. Asking them if doubling the duo pledge gets me 4 mini's (and also shipping, which they do not mention), if so I am in!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gadgetman! said:

Stabina Kneecap?

*giggles*

Why do they even bother with anything but the 'all in' pledges?  

Because ... Some people only want lads? I dunno.

• Like 1

Hal flings . . . Why'd it have to be halflings . . . Don't they know I'm trying to finish my pledging for Bones IV?

• Like 2

I have no need for halflings, so why are these soooo tempting? 

.... And doubly so the women?  Oh wait, I can answer that one, I like the sculpts, and all the extra little accessories they have that compliment and say "I'm a well rounded adventurer and not just stabby stab anti-trap person" ::P:

• Like 2

I like these as a supplement to Stonehaven's unusual adventurers of one race theme.  The fact that each is paired up with men and women(lings) is perfect, too!

The names are like extra glaze on your hot cross bun...oh wait that's the Barbarian's spittle.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Harrek
      Surprised I did not see this mentioned yet.

So my question here once people look at it is this really worth it?  The cost seems high given you can get Rosemary & Co or other company Kolinsky brushes far cheaper.  What makes these worth the extra cost?  I know you get the brush soap (which I would think most of us have already) and a nice case (not really needed perhaps).  But seems like $65ish with shipping for 4 brushes seems high.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Designed by Archon Studio, creators of League of Ancient Defenders and Vanguard of Warcomes Empire of Men - a miniature line of 28mm scale set in dark future, where World War I still rages on.
      War that should have ended long time ago
      Our miniatures are based on various military designs from World War I and II eras, with obvious dark sci-fi twist added to it. Divided into two factions, they are more closer to it's historical sources or more imaginative on the other hand.

Heavy boots, thick leather coats and gas masks worn by everyone - that's The Great Empire in the nutshell. What they are lacking in physicality, they will compensate in calibers and amount of shots per minute. As World War One rages on mostly on their lands, toxic warfare resulted in whole zones being inhabited by mutated people, who eventually serve as Ubermans. Nothing is wasted in Military Industrial Complex of Great Empire.

Inhuman sleekness, terrifying effectiveness and cold calculation are Echelon Dominion's traits. After mandatory "Echelon Civilian Enhancement" government programs, can no longer considered as "human". This is not a decision taken solely by The Great Empire, but also by the Echelon, who see human equating to weakness. Where other forces deploy heavy infantry, The Echelon deploy Constructs. Where other forces face fear and suffering, they welcome challenge and seek to prove themselves. Their purpose is unknown as they don’t fight solely for the purpose of land, honor or survival but whatever their plan is it will end current era for mankind for sure.
      How the models are built
      All models from "Empire of Men" line are multipart and 28mm scaled. You can see overview of sizes below:

Also - if you have backed any of the previous Archon's campaigns, you can compare sizes of Empire of Men models with VoW and LOAD miniatures as well.

• By SamuraiJack
      About
      Over the last two years Halfsies Dice have taken the dice market by storm in the form of 7-die RPG sets, but up until this time there has been no option available for Halfsies Dice in bulk.  In fact, to date, Kickstarter has never had any campaign for dedicated bulk dice sets ...and frankly, it's eaten away at us this whole time.
      "What about Fireball!?", I think. 
      "What about Warhammer!?", I think. 
      Well, the time has come to appease the fist, and fill it with the heaviest, densest, and most well balanced resin dice on the planet!
      Time for some serious dice chucking!

This campaign is unique and special in the following ways:  
      This is a Kickstarter-exclusive product.  You won't be finding these at your FLGS post-campaign. Production stock is limited.  Pledge early to claim the sets you want before we run out. You'll "Pledge" and fill out the "Pledge Manager" (PM) in the same day.  Pledges are final at time of submission and can't be altered. Best of all: Rewards ship in under a month.  Shipping: April 2018 ...guaranteed!

• By Darsc Zacal
      A small kickstarter for some strange flying beasties.

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)