nakos

Volunteering, Tickets, and Classes

Any information about tickets or classes available? We're within five months of ReaperCon and just curious. 

Also, will there be a volunteer program again this year? I really enjoyed volunteering last year.

• Like 2

Last year the VIP stuff was not limited as far as I remember. No clue about this year and hopefully we start hearing more info trickle in over the next month or two.  I remember some classes showing up on schedule around March last year.  Then more were added along the way until they went on sale.  I just don't remember when that happened.  July maybe?  Earlier RCon dates this year so may see tickets go on sale earlier for them.  I am sure we will get more info on RCon 2018...soon.

• Like 2

When do you need people to volunteer to run games? I seem to remember submitting games well in advance the past few years.

buckyball

• Like 1

regarding volunteering for games - I'm not willing to run a game, but I may be willing to assist with someone by providing terrain/assisting them at the table.  I'm driving down, so if someone who is flying wants to work something out,  PM me. 

• Like 2

Since we're much closer now, is there any info about volunteering to help out in some fashion?

My apologies if this has been answered somewhere and I missed it.

• Like 2