fanguad

02923: Princess of Hell

Very nice.  I really like the colour palette you used for that piece.

The Egg

Excellent work!  I like the idea of the skin tones on the wings, I wouldn't have thought of that myself.  Cool!

A strongly painted dynamic figure. Nice job on the netting.

Nice work, and you didn't wreck the dagger blade!  The stock wings on this piece can be a bear (as yours proved to be fatally bent) and that blade is weak at the hilt and easily broken (and, once broken, near impossible to repair).

It took me three tries with three separate models to finally get one of these finished.  I regret nothing, she was worth it, but I still have nightmares about that fragile dagger. 

(Also, she's too top heavy to stay up with the stock wings, if anyone else is looking for one I strongly recommend a 32mm+ mounting base so she doesn't topple)

Edited by buglips*the*goblin
  • Like 3

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KingMob
      Oh that Werner, he's done it again! Let me introduce you to Vanja, the Fire Giant Queen - original size. She's a great size for an Ogre and as a Player Character. Bones once again! Great level of detail allows so much to be done to bring life to the face. Her armor reminds me of my SCA rig. 

Autumn hue, same palette as the Huge variation posted earlier. Underpainting/sketching used before paint. Plus! Pushed contrast. (Something a little bird taught me.)

Gonna paint another. 

Enjoy.

• By KingMob
      For your viewing pleasure is Vanja, the Fire Giant Queen - without that hot, itchy cloak. The spot for her cloak was filled in and sculpted with Green Stuff to match her muscular anatomy. 

Bones, Basil! Bones! I am continually impressed with the Bones medium. High detail, resilient, and inexpensive. She is going into my Orcs and Goblins Oldhammer Army. 

Enjoy.

• By Pingo
      So this is a weird one. I know exactly where I got this figure. It's a Hasslefree sci-fi miniature female space dwarf sort of, I dunno, mercenary or something.

... I'm pretty sure. It's possible I am misremembering.

Unfortunately, I've mislaid the packaging and Hasslefree has a tendency to remove temporarily out-of-stock figures from its catalogue and this one currently is not in it.

Does anyone know her SKU and name?

(She's the one on the right. The one on the left I already know is Hasslefree's "HFG405 Pilot Hayden," another space dwarf.

• By Silvervane
      I finally got around to taking photo's of MuuMuu.  I got her orgianlly as a possible bonus figure for modern Zombicide.  Never got around to painting her before getting sucked into black plague.  So I decided to finisher up.  Here is MuuMuu:

Thanks for any looking and any C&C you feel like giving.
    • By Nightwing
      Here is the female assassin from the Grenadier Action Art set “Monsters”. I don’t really think of female assassins as monsters, except in the metaphorical sense. I would have been a little disappointed if a box labeled “Monsters” had had a bunch of people. But anyway... Her face is a bit rough; the sculpting makes her look old, but her short dress seems to imply a young woman. But maybe it’s just a long shirt?  

• Who's Online   36 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)