Pingo

The Book of Up to No Good: 03042: Morrdha, Vampire Noble

I've got to agree with Schirf, fantastic.  The cape very nice and the book is great.  You really got the rusted armor effect down too.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By vulture
      My painting time is pretty limited these days, but I still fit it in here and there. I find elementals to be excellent and relaxing subjects for brief speedpainting sessions; their crude natures are very forgiving for the time-constrained.

This guy is a pretty hefty piece of metal & a nice unique sculpt.
    • By Pingo
      This miniature is 15503C Nyamaunir Piratin, a catgirl pirate from Das Schwarze Auge (The Dark Eye, Germany's 1980s answer to Dungeons and Dragons). She's a little Old School and a little short even for that. I like that she looks like a cat who is a person in sensible pirating clothes.

There was a WIP thread, but it didn't get very far.
    • By Glitterwolf
      This is a Clan War Necromancer / Wizard I got from @Jasper_the_2nd he's part of my Asian Project:
      Nippon, Land of the Rising Moon.

WIP here:
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79416-nippon-land-of-the-rising-moon-by-glitterwolf/&page=6

• By BLZeebub
      This guy stands on a GW base but, according the the local aficionados, isn't.  It's in 5 or so pieces, stands around 10cm tall if I recall, and is molded in a very light but not flimsy plastic--I had to hold it a while to make sure it wasn't resin.  Ideas?

• By Knight of the Dinner Table
      I have not shown anything for a long time. And I have not painted anything for a couple of months. Finally I had a couple of hours of free time and painted that Bones Vampire. As usually, all I'm aiming for is tabletop "quality".
      For a first mini after a month-long break, done in a couple of hours I'm quite satisfied. I think I'm going to do a bit more with the inner side of the cape (more highlights). Any constructive criticism welcome.

• Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 66 Guests (See full list)