Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

New Releases April 30, 2018

The following new release items have a hard release date of Monday, April 30, 2018.

Dark Heaven Metal Fantasy Miniatures

03871___ Tosca, Dreadmere Hag by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
03872___ Fruella, Dreadmere Mercenary by Bob Ridolfi $6.99
03873___ Serena, Dreadmere Rogue by Bob Ridolfi $6.99

03874___ Thunderfoot Defender (Triceratops) by Chris Lewis $16.49
03875___ Bloodcrest Smasher (Parasaur) by Chris Lewis $9.79
03876___ Armorback Barbarian (Ankylosaurus) by Chris Lewis $9.79
03877___ Blacktooth Savage (Tyrannosaurus) by Chris Lewis $13.49
03878___ Skywing Stormcaller (Pteranodon) by Chris Lewis $9.29

Reaper Dungeon Dwellers
07004___ Dungeon Dwellers: Stitch Thimbletoe, Halfling Thief by Bobby Jackson $9.49

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      The weather is basically perfect, so I have been outside painting and writing D&D adventures while enjoying the sunshine!  I got this bad dude finished a little bit ago and I am pretty proud of how he turned out.  I will probably go back and touch a few things up later on, but right now I would appreciate any critiques and advice.  Thanks in advance!

• By cubbledice

It’s lighter, innovative, yet beautiful and functional. Starting from the CUBBLE Dice concept, stripped it from everything that made it metal heavy. Only the essential part was kept: the PIP display - the new HOLLOW dice is built on a groundbreaking idea, and it’s ready to be yours.

We have completely overhauled the traditional D6 dice again, producing a die unlike anything the world has ever seen. Made of anodized aluminum, this dice has no inside, making it an empty shell. An inverted version of dice that we already funded successfully, this dice weighs just 1.5 grams, making it perfect for anyone who loves tabletop and dice-based games.

Processing these dice requires a lot of time and multiple steps. Not to mention that the die is so easily bent during the machining process, we need to pull together some additional resources for this dice. Making manufacturing more of a challenge for us.

More about this project on kickstarter.com and search "Hollow" or click here
    • By Darsc Zacal
      The Kickstarter is live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

• By FrostLocke
      Been playing this silly board game with my siblings called Quartz where you all play dwarven miners who mine for valuable gems. The day marker that comes with the game is just a lame little yellow piece of wood, so I set out to find something better to replace it. Ended up settling on the pack mule with plans to paint it gold. Then for no reason whatsoever it occurred to me that maybe it would be fun for each player to have their own little dwarf character that does absolutely nothing in the game itself. So I added pretty much every Dwarf that Reaper sells to my cart as well. My goal was to paint the pack mule with Vallejo liquid gold and all the dwarves with a bronze-like metal paint. Below is the result, and keep in mind I have never painted before...

You may notice that two of these are not dwarves. Well I would counter that by telling you that one of them is an undead dwarf brought back to life by the sheer need to mine fancy gems, while the other is a tavern wench who's legs I MAY have chopped off to make her dwarf height. So for all intents and purposes, she is a dwarf.

I used Vallejo Liquid Gold on the mule and MSP Dwarven Gold (mixed with varying amounts of MSP Dragon Black) on the dwarves. Also shaded them with MSP Sepia Wash then sealed them up with Vallejo Satin Varnish.
      Oh and fun fact, if you want to add heft to a 32mm round base a sacagawea coin fits perfectly inside and adds just the right amount of weight. Also threw on a 32mm washer.
    • By Guildenstern
      Here are two of the statues I finished for my Ruined Temple terrain piece. Bast spoilered so it'll be SFW as she's topless.
      I still need to put another coat of gloss over them, to protect them, but otherwise they're just waiting for the temple to fnish.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)