Sign in to follow this  
ladystorm

New Releases May 7, 2018

The following new release items have a hard release date of Monday, May 7, 2018. 

Bones Fantasy Plastic Miniatures
77577___ Manticore by Julie Guthrie $5.99
77584___ Large Air Elemental by Julie Guthrie $4.99
77619___ Hangman’s Gibbet    by Andrew Pieper $5.99
77622___ Avatar of Wisdom (Giraffe)by Jason Wiebe $3.49
77627___ Shipwreck Revenant by Jason Wiebe $24.99
77635___ Graveyard Archway by Bob Ridolfi $2.79
77636___ Death Shroud    by Julie Guthrie $2.79
77638___ Graveyard Column (x2) by Kevin Williams $7.99
77639___ Graveyard Shrine by Kevin Williams $2.79
80079___ Blackstar Corsair Delta by Chris Lewis $3.29
80080___ Blackstar Corsair Echo by Chris Lewis $3.29

• Like 12

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      Here are some farmers that I got to paint up for Guild Ball.
      I haven’t played the game myself, but the minis had a lot of expression.
      This is one of the earlier sets from Steamforged’s move to plastic.

• By dks
      I am playing in the Pathfinder "Ruins of Azlant" Adventure Path campaign.  A few of the PCs have some healing magic, but we didn't have an actual cleric until a PC recently took the Leadership feat, and an NPC cleric joined the party as his cohort.   (Click here for the Show-Off thread about the figure that I use for my character.)
      The new cohort-cleric, Father Kurvis, is middle-aged and acts like a curmudgeon but has a kind heart.  He worships Abadar, the god of cities, law, merchants, and wealth.  Abadar's colors are gold and black, and his holy symbol is a golden key.
      Our GM has an extensive collection of prepainted plastic figures (D&D and Pathfinder), and this Village Priest seemed appropriate.  It is from a 2005 D&D miniatures release.   I offered to repaint it to be specifically Kurvis.
      Two hours of slinging paint got me to "finished" ... and after I took the first set of photos, I saw how bugged and asymmetrical his eyes were, so I just spent a few more minutes touching them up.

Before and after:

Enjoy,
      Derek

• By Rob Dean
      A few 1/72 scale fantasy things to while away a rainy day. A few of the knights were from a recent business trip, but I finished three more to round out a commander stand yesterday.

• By pcktlnt
      Hordes of the Auld World - Orcs and Goblins, via @Kickstarter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1103158358/hordes-of-the-auld-world-orcs-and-goblins

Dont know how to share more information while on the phone.
    • By Rob Dean
      I’m on the road; post-Gencon, my muse is informing me that I need more troops for the Portable Fantasy Campaign. I try not to ignore her lest all inspiration leave me, so here we are so far. Most of these figures are from Accurate, with a couple of other makers mixed in. 

I brought a bunch and don’t expect to run out; we’ll see how far I get. 
  • Who's Online   32 Members, 1 Anonymous, 135 Guests (See full list)