ThePolo

Not a mini... but mini related?

NICE!!!

I may someday upgrade my simple table.  It can be seen in my Game Room Makeover Thread.  This one is flagged for reference.

Edited by chaosscorpion
  • Like 1

Nicely done! Also nice to see a old "face" posting again on the board. Welcome back!

• Like 1

I heartily approve of this project!

19 minutes ago, haldir said:

Nicely done! Also nice to see a old "face" posting again on the board. Welcome back!

Thanks, and I certainly am an 'old' face these days ;)  

I'll try not to be such a stranger, but being an adult takes up so much damned time... 

• Like 2

Brilliant! What a terrific project. May you have many years of enjoyable play with your friends at your new table.

I think the mood lighting and cup holders are a nice touch.

Is the screen a TV, or a PC monitor?  What made you go with particular screen size?  Might just be the photos, but it seem kind of small compared to the rest of the table? 

58 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Is the screen a TV, or a PC monitor?  What made you go with particular screen size?  Might just be the photos, but it seem kind of small compared to the rest of the table? 

It's a 43" LED TV ... For reference, the white mat around the screen is 12" out from the TV in each direction, and the stained area with the cup holders is 5.5". It's not huge, but it does the job. If more space is needed, I typically throw a mat on the table. Most 'rooms' are much smaller than the TV can handle.

• Like 3

Having built a humble little 6x4 board, yep can totally agree - measure twice, dryfit a lot! haha

THat looks flippin awesome dude!! you should be very proud =D I love it!! I've not seen roll20 used like that hah, I never thought about what program people were using for the central display. 

Really like your set up, looks very comfy :D

• Like 1

Very nice, I've been thinking of adding LED strips to the one I built a couple of years ago. How do you drive them?

2 hours ago, anvil said:

Very nice, I've been thinking of adding LED strips to the one I built a couple of years ago. How do you drive them?

I picked up a super cheap remote control strip light package from Amazon... I thought about going to Ikea, becuase their lights are a bit more polished, but these did the job. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B075F6NTKP/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Ah! Also, whoever moved this... thanks! I wasn't really thinking when I posed it where I was posting it :)

• Like 1