Pochi

Jedi Babies (I made ornaments!)

7 minutes ago, Clearman said:

Are these clam shell ornaments?

They are clear ornaments from Hobby Lobby. There are different sizes, these are the smallest sized ones. The sides are not attached. One side has a small lip that fits them together. I did go ahead and glue the sides together so they won't open.

Edited by Pochi
Clarification.
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pochi said:

They are clear ornaments from Hobby Lobby. There are different sizes, these are the smallest sized ones. The sides are not attached. One side has a small lip that fits them together. I did go ahead and glue the sides together so they won't open.

Thanks.  I've experimented with snow globes, and knew ornaments were a thing, but haven't looked at what options were available.

• Like 2

Just now, Clearman said:

Thanks.  I've experimented with snow globes, and knew ornaments were a thing, but haven't looked at what options were available.

I'll admit, figuring out how to put them in there and make it look good was harder than it seemed in my head. Maybe there is a simpler way to do it but I struggled! I like how it turned out but if I do more, I will be trying to find a new way to do it.

• Like 2

Brilliant!

15 minutes ago, Clearman said:

I've seen them at Michaels too. I loaded up on some last holiday season, but I haven't played much with them yet.

• Like 1

If you make several with the space fighters in them you could have a .. wait for it...

X-wing-mass 

Edited by Boaz
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4

31 minutes ago, NecroMancer said:

Those are AMAZING!!  They must be so small!  

Really great work!

Thank you!

They are super tiny! I have a couple photos of them next to a penny in the WIP thread:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kharsin
      Okay, last one for this evening. These guys are actually completions from a project I started back in 2014 called
      HASSLEFIGHTER 2014!!!!
      and mostly finished sometime this past year. I think the motivation was for "A Fist Full of Kung-Fu" which, of course, we still haven't played. At any rate, it's good to mark a shelf of shame project *mostly* complete. I played a lot of Double Dragon as a kid, and these guys bring me back there.

Ah Nostalgia! Thank you for viewing!

-K

• By Kharsin
      Hello all! It's been forever and a day since I painted or posted anything. I actually have completed a few other projects, but I've been too lazy to drag out the photo tent and take good pics. At any rate, I figured I'd throw a basically finished figure that's been sitting in the drawer of shame for... I dunno... 8mo. to a year or more! Anyhoo, I bring you Hasslefree's Joe!

What's fun is that I messed around with some flourescent pigments for his Mohawk. This is him hovering dangerously above our reef tank...

Joe was originally painted for use in a tabletop game I can't currently remember the name of, but now he may just end up in a shelf or may be destined for someone else's games. Hope you enjoyed it!

-K

• By Sharkbelly
      Hey all, I've begun the process of re-basing some old WOTC Star Wars metal characters that I painted a while back. I've added a little height to each base, and now they will be more consistent with the new Star Wars Legion models. I hope you enjoy them.

The first is the Cerean Jedi. This guy was my character in the Living Force campaign for many years.

Next up is the Human Male Fringer.

Last, for now, is a Warhammer 40K model that I painted up do be a human soldier.

• By ChanSeal
      Received my Hasslefree Kickstarter recently, and decided to paint one of them.
      Brooke was an add on to the pledge, but I painted her cause I wanted to add her to my not Firefly "Pulp Alley" gang because she reminds me of River Tam.
      First try at NMM for the Knife, and I'm pretty satisfied with the result.
      The sequined hoodie didn't turn out as I liked, maybe needs several more shades of green.
      Thanks for looking.

• By mish
      A friend of mine gave this to me to paint 
      It's the first time working with a 3d printed figure.
        I wasn't sure if it would take paint or if I should smooth it out. 
        This is what it looks like now still working on it 

• Who's Online   6 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)