Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By odinsgrandson
      When some warlocks and warcasters go epic, they don't change all that much.  This is not the case with Thagrosh, who seems to be slowly transforming into a full on dragon.
      For this project, my client wanted me to create a very different look for Thagrosh.  I pitched him a couple ideas, and he really loved the concept of giving Thagrosh the Magma Dragon treatment.
      So here he is, in all his fiery glory.

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Old school...

Kev!
      P.S. Too cool...
    • By NyarlaBcn
      I've first seen Vatanis as part of the Maggotcrown expansion on Reaper Bones IV Kickstarter. I inmediately added the expansion on my already excessive pledge; but to me Bones is only for the tabletop. On my showcases I want metal or at least resin miniatures with better definition, so I bought him as soon as the metal version was aviable. 
      I think the miniature has a lot of character, and tells quite the story. First, it's a tiefling, a half demon on classic D&D. Then, apparently, a necromancer; a warlock too maybe, a generalist magician. But judging from his muscle tone and leather bandana we can assume he is also some kind of a warrior/rogue. We can expect him to be a deceiver, a powerful foe, a dangerous villain for our heroes. 

I didn't liked the scheme we can see on Reaper store, so I gived him another one a bit more sober, classic necromancer palette. 

• By empi2k
      Hi there,
      another PC of my recently finished Tyranny of Dragons D&D campaign: Lafisar the wood elf druid. My player loved the miniature's pose, so this Elquin mini became the party's druid. Hope you like it!

• By empi2k
      Hi there,

I haven't been posting here for quite some time. But I have some finished minis I wanted to share with you.

This is a a player character in my recently finished D&D Tyranny of Dragons campaign. A shield dwarf warlock, Fey Patron (Prince of Ice) with Pact of the Blade (or here: an magical ice axe, that's why it's white).

I really liked painting this miniature, it has great facial details. I hope you like it.

[edit]
      Here are the rest of the player characters of the campaign. I posted some of them some time ago in 2016 ^^

• Who's Online   10 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)