Vytau

Sound Off for CAV II KS!

Sharing the love, spreading the word - got my CAV II KS today!  

So. Many. Robots.  

Much stomp.  Many gauss.  Amaze. 

I got mine yesterday, inventoried, and sorted that night. The new sculpts look great. 

Now I need to figure out a paint scheme for Adon Economic Confederation. I have been sticking to 1 solid color for most of the other factions Red for Rach, blue Ritterlich, medium green for Malvern (this may change), and I was going to do a brown or tan for Terran. The Almirithil Principality will be saved for another day. I just want to get my Adon forces ready for Origins this year. 

Any suggestions for Adon colors? Are there galleries out there for the factions?

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, DiceHateMe said:

I got mine yesterday, inventoried, and sorted that night. The new sculpts look great. 

Now I need to figure out a paint scheme for Adon Economic Confederation. I have been sticking to 1 solid color for most of the other factions Red for Rach, blue Ritterlich, medium green for Malvern (this may change), and I was going to do a brown or tan for Terran. The Almirithil Principality will be saved for another day. I just want to get my Adon forces ready for Origins this year. 

Any suggestions for Adon colors? Are there galleries out there for the factions?

I plan to do my Adon forces primarily orange using the Reaper Adon paint set from the KS.

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

With NADO being a sort of combined army of all the Adonese nations, I'm planning to paint my Adon forces (Suppression Force 75) a nice United Nations blue with white markings. My Ritterlich (the 1st Ophiuchi Brigade) will be tan/brown camo with dark blue highlights. My Almirithil I'm still exploring colours for, but they'll probably end up in either an orange/green by stealing the Adon paints, or a dark green with red markings in a bit of a soviet style.

I'm keen to see what everyone is doing with theirs once they've got some pictures taken! Being in Australia, I'm going to have to wait a little longer for my shipment to arrive than the rest of you.

• Like 2

Regiment 45 "Bone Collectors" rolls with a half and half scheme like this Chancellor

ADONChancellorHines1small.jpg.0f8386eecd592357c085215051909860.jpgADONChancellorHines2small.jpg.34cadb2c1dedc31d7cc8b18602add85a.jpgADONChancellorHinessmall.jpg.c4692c21821a06c96ed6e67f25884f1e.jpg

Oh I got mine on Tuesday.  Joys of using a shipping address twenty miles from Reaper...

• Like 9

55 minutes ago, Savage Coyote said:

Regiment 45 "Bone Collectors" rolls with a half and half scheme like this Chancellor

ADONChancellorHines1small.jpg.0f8386eecd592357c085215051909860.jpgADONChancellorHines2small.jpg.34cadb2c1dedc31d7cc8b18602add85a.jpgADONChancellorHinessmall.jpg.c4692c21821a06c96ed6e67f25884f1e.jpg

Oh I got mine on Tuesday.  Joys of using a shipping address twenty miles from Reaper...

Looks great! I cant decide which half I prefer. Very "two face!"

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Savage Coyote said:

@Savage Coyote I hate you!

:)

J--

• Like 3

Got mine! I really hate mold lines (see signature) but I'm really tempted to just assemble and paint all of them. Getting mold lines off of bones is a pain.

• Like 3

I’m making some quick progress on assembly. I’m really digging the new vehicles. Here is the wolverine, armadillo, manticore, lion I, and lion II:9BF93B72-FBB6-42E2-8B5D-1F5BDD90F3CB.thumb.jpeg.65ba9498fbb1944c38702202b282d58e.jpeg

commander I, commander II, centipede, chieftain, and dragon fly in the background. 302E7E7C-DEBA-480B-B9A5-AC00F7453B76.thumb.jpeg.fb35114eca983941a904278c651df2c3.jpeg

• Like 9

On 4/12/2018 at 7:28 PM, Humansquish said:

Got mine! I really hate mold lines (see signature) but I'm really tempted to just assemble and paint all of them. Getting mold lines off of bones is a pain.

Got what I ordered too.  You know I don't mind the mold lines on these too much.  Of course they are yours so that may have a small amount to do with it.  ::D:

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now