Vytau

Sound Off for CAV II KS!

Ok, here I am, not quite three months AFTER I got my package of BIGSTOMPYROBOTS and I've finally managed to clear enough time to go through them for an inventory. I mean, I opened the box and ran my fingers through the small plastic bags of the loose figures an confirmed at that time that I had two each of the paint sets. I also did a quick look for the Enforcers but only found one at that time. As of now, I have gone through all of the loose figures in the box and will now go through the two gallon ziplock bags, which looks, by the numbers left on to account for on my tally sheet, contain the core set.

I'll send an email per the standard instruction from CAVBOSS when I am done.

• Like 1

Inventory complete and email off to Talan per the last update.

Aaaaaand missing pieces received! Thanks Jon for the quick turnaround!!  Now the waiting starts for CAV:SO KS III!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By KruleBear
      Seeing the nice results on different wip's using "N" scale Outland Models buildings for CAV terrain, I picked up a few kits myself....and I actually finished one! This is the train railway modern garage / logistic center. I was shooting for a fairly new concrete precast type building. I am pretty happy with how it turned out. I used mostly sponge stiling to achieve the look.  Here it is with one of my best painted CAV for scale ( he is in the classic B&W T.V. Camo pattern ).

Now for the problems....I was able to get a nice sky / earth effect on the window panes, but it does't even show in the photos. Next one I will probably use brighter colors for the sky and earth reflection. The decal on the roof was also a big fail. I tried a method of rubbing the ink off of a printed page as shown on the Baremetal YouTube videos. That was a failure. I used an inkjet printer and I suspect he used a laser printer which would explain the problem I ran over. I was partially successful in hiding the problem by printing out a badge from the CAV kickstarter and varnishing it to the roof. The center of the badge was cut out and I stipled blue in the cutout. Lastly my clumsy hands broke several assembly pins while assembly the building with all the paint on it...so superglue came to the rescue! 

Anyways C&C is welcome.

-MIKE
    • By Talae
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/petersengames/startropolis?

About

• By pcktlnt
      About
      The Amazons are a new line of 28mm white metal and urethane resin table top gaming figurines from RBJ Game Company. Digitally rendered by Master Sculptor Bobby Jackson and faithfully brought to physical reality by Fortress Figures using cutting edge technology to bring you the unquestionably highest quality metal and resin miniature available today.

Stretch goals apply to any pledge of $50 or more.

(removed due to nudity) SCALE SHOT   PAINTED EXAMPLES   This project is for unpainted, white metal and/or resin figurines. Models are provided NOT painted. Models are scaled to 28mm toe to eye or 1:60. Models are provided with a plastic tab/slot base. White metal figurines are not toys and are intended only for adults. Models may require some assembly, may have sharp or pointed parts and are a choking hazard to anyone prone to put them in their mouth.

SHIPPING  
      On the end of the campaign, each backer will be issued a coupon code via e-mail to redeem at our on-line store for your pledge rewards. This worked out very well last time around seeming to be the simplest way and also allows for some last minute additions if you desire. Shipping fees are not included in the pledge level and will be collected at the time you redeem your coupon code.

Estimated shipping fees:
      U.S. $0 - $5 (U.S. receives free shipping for $50 or more pledges)
      Canada $0-$15 (Canada receives free shipping for $125 or more pledges)
      World Wide $0-20 (Free world wide shipping for $175 or more pledges)

Customs fees, duties, taxes, tariffs and or additional charges incurred at the shipping destination by the receiver are the responsibility of the receiver. RBJ Game company cannot accept any responsibility for additional charges imposed by the taxing authority of the legal jurisdiction of the receiving residency.
    • By Brianuk
      Mainly because a user asked me who made a particular miniature and I can't reload the message to answer it. These are the winter or frost versions of the adventurers in the latest Hasslefree Pin Up kickstarter. The bard (blond, cloak, staff) is called "winter erryn" by Hasslefree. 

I have asked on the "bones you would like to see" thread for wintery/frostgrave style Bones figures. 

• By Rick Anderson
      I keep a blog of painted miniatures with their model number - awhile back I had painted the werebat from Kickstarter#3 model #169.  Is that intended to be 77448 which appears to be missing in the current inventory?

Blog with painted model: http://minipaint.blogspot.com/2018/01/reaper-miniatures-werebat-bones3-169.html

Thanks,
      Rick

• Who's Online   21 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)