Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Yarr! I buried my treasure in the litterbox. Ahoy! Matey! Is this a mewtiny? So many funny jokes are possible here.
From Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals. Here is DSM7971, Ali Sparrow the Female Cat Pirate. This two-piece model was sculpted by Dave Summers. I've assembled the chest lid before painting the model. However, I think it was not the right strategy. It was hard to reach some spots and paint some part of the loot. I hope you will like it.
Good day everyone, here is a Dark Sword Miniatures, Critter Kingdoms - Anthropomorphic Animals I painted this week. This Pretty Princess DSM8017, Victorian Female Cat is a two-piece model that was sculpted by Dave Summers. She looks a little anxious, I think she may be waiting for a late train. It was a challenge to paint all the folds and lace, I'm very pleased about its final look.
I also took pictures on how to paint cats eyes in six easy steps. Is it layering or wet blending? I don't even know… Anyhow, here is how I paint cat eyes. I use Reaper Miniatures MSP paint.
1. I paint the surrounding of the eyes in black or dark brown then paint the eye balls in beige. Beige is a color that covers black easily and it helps to get a brighter iris color.
2. The base color is a blend of 09226 peacock green and 09031 tanned leather.
3. I add more 09031 tanned leather to the blend and build up a paler focal point at the center of the eyes.
4. I add 09008 sun yellow in the blend to highlight the eye balls.
5. I use 09037 pure black to paint the vertical pupils typical to the cats.
6. And, I finally add 09039 pure white dots to act as reflections of ambient light.
Who's Online 12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)