Sign in to follow this  
dunker79

14418: Bloodstone Gnome Scragger

Beautiful work, the red and gold together are a great choice. The skin, the eyes and the nmm, everything is sharp and spot on. Thumbs up!

On 4/12/2018 at 5:29 PM, Glitterwolf said:

Great job!

Awesome eyes!

On 4/12/2018 at 6:49 PM, Goop said:

Perfect warts. 

On 4/13/2018 at 6:13 AM, 72moonglum said:

So nice and pale....

On 4/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, Metalchaos said:

Beautiful work, the red and gold together are a great choice. The skin, the eyes and the nmm, everything is sharp and spot on. Thumbs up!

Thank you all for your kind words!!

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      I have begun the best thing I can think of for myself to get through my Bones I stockpile.  I went to the Kickstarter page, took screenshots of the reward pictures, and am using it as a checklist.  I’ll be shooting for tabletop+.

First up is Cassie, gnome wizard.

Mold lines addressed, cleaned, and on a rudimentary base.

Primed with Brown Liner.
      Flesh tone base is Rosy Shadow.

Then working on eyes.
      Nightshade Purple and Linen White so far.
      And that’s all I got done today.

• By paedia
      I finished one of my favorite figures from the original Bones Kickstarter: Trista, the White Wolf. Patrick Keith is one of my favorite sculptors and he did a great job with her - especially with her realistic proportions and armor. I wasn't digging the original sword, so I swapped it out using the weapon sprue from Bones 3.

I bunch of thanks to all of the forum members who gave great encouragement and suggestions in my WIP thread.

• By paedia
      [Warning: lots of images incoming]

Next up on my table are the miniatures from Cerebria: The Inside World, a boardgame from Mindclash Games in which the forces of Bliss and Gloom vie for control of an evolving personality.

I'm going to try to do these two at a time (one from each team); the first two will be Harmony and Malice.

Session 1 - prime + zenithal highlight

Harmony

Malice

Session 2

Harmony
      With the airbrush, I did base+shading of the wings and base of the body. Colors used:
      - Twilight Blue
      - Snow Shadow
      - Surf Aqua
      - Violet Light
      - Sunset Purple
      - Maggot White

Malice
      For malice, I'm starting with the NMM-bronze-ish body. I base coated with Khaki Shadow, then used Ghoul Skin and Moldy Skin for initial highlighting. Shadows are Woodstain Brown and NMM Gold Shadow (which I am not that fond of for Gold, but seems to work well here). Any other color recommendations? I finished up the session with basing the skirt in Redstone.

• By Patrik Strom
      This is my version of Grond from Hasslefree Miniatures. I've had the figure for a while but never got around to him. I can't really tell why I picked him up now (might have been that I wanted something to try my Valejo steel color on), but after I started I had trouble putting him down. I'm really happy with how he turned out, and with very little resistance as well. I had trouble with the eyes. I would have preferred a "normal" straight ahead stare, but every time I filled the left eye it had him looking to his right. After three attempts with the same result I figured it was meant to be.

• By lazarp
      So I painted this one for a friend to use as his goliath fighter in our dnd campaign.
      It was a quick and easy paint, since he asked me to keep it simple. I like how it turned out considering the printing quallity
      Also, the blade of his original sword broke of, so I replaced it with a warhammer empire greatsword blade 

• Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 82 Guests (See full list)