Pochi

Mouseling Druid and Beekeeper - 77290

18 hours ago, TheMandolin said:

That little bee's face! Adorable 

This! That one put a smile upon my face. Awesome work on all. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By jonaas33
      The weather is basically perfect, so I have been outside painting and writing D&D adventures while enjoying the sunshine!  I got this bad dude finished a little bit ago and I am pretty proud of how he turned out.  I will probably go back and touch a few things up later on, but right now I would appreciate any critiques and advice.  Thanks in advance!

• By Pochi
      I had paint day today and wanted to paint something I could finish pretty quickly since I will be leaving for vacation. I chose the mouseling sorcerer. Had some fun with him! Here is Dumble Doormouse!

• By jonaas33
      Painted this fig last night for an upcoming adventure.  I've needed a generic evil wizard for a while now. I found this guy at my local game store and decided he would be perfect.

I did have some grand plans with his spell book that didn't turn out.  I was planning on making script on one page that looked like it was glowing starting at the top left, and continuing until about the middle of the page as if the words were magically glowing as he cast a spell. The results ended up looking like the script was squiggly lines with green slime spilled on them.  Other than that, I'm really happy with how he turned out.  Advice and critiques welcome as always! Thanks in advance!

• By EldritchEladrin
      This year is the year of giving miniatures as birthday gifts to the friends I game with. One of these fine fellows--my oldest and dearest friend--has a birthday in a couple weeks. He loves magic-users and is obsessed with Harry Potter, so I painted up a 25th anniversary Domur as a classic "Gandalf the Grey" style wizard for his present:

Tried to layer the flames to give some interesting and pleasing texture. Let me know how I did.

Also, given his love for all things Potter, I did my best to modify Domur's spellbook to a more familiar book cover...

I'm actually surprised I could keep the brush steady enough for it to come across at all similar, to be honest.
    • By Sophie was taken
      Hopefully the first of many, this was an experiment in color - in this case, green. And while his wide stance was a problem at first, I made it work. Karahl Farstep:

Hood and cloak are both a mix of Brilliant Green and Linen White, 3:1 for the darker areas and 1:2 everywhere else. The cloak is shadowed with purple (thanks, @Cyradis!), and I think it came out pretty nicely in front. Had to redo the back due to becoming shadow happy.

For the light greens I was hoping to achieve something close to mint green, but it came out a lot more washed out and boring than hoped. So I freehanded borders around those parts with some Palomino Gold. Not daring enough to do anything fancier than that yet, but I think it makes a positive difference.

Comments and critiques welcome, I’d like to know what works or doesn’t, and what to try and do better next time.
  • Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)