Pochi

Mouseling Druid and Beekeeper - 77290

18 hours ago, TheMandolin said:

That little bee's face! Adorable 

This! That one put a smile upon my face. Awesome work on all. 

• Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Good friday everyone. It's the second time I paint this model. I got it from a friend after painting the first one, it's such a nice and fun model to paint, I decided it was now time to lay some color on it. I use this guy as a NPC in the DnD games I'm hosting. See the last pictures for comparison. I realise now that the familiar neck is bended bad, it looks like it's grooming its scales.  So here it is, 02700, Tox the Wizard sculpted by Sandy Garrity.

• By Pochi
      Here is the battle mage from Bones 3. He was a lot of fun to paint and I love the pony so much! I want a whole herd of ponies! I painted him up very flamboyantly with bright colors and gave him a pattern on his robe. I also tried doing a worn leather look for his hat. He is so cute!

I give you Randalf the Red and his pony Pumpkin.

• By giyomuSan
      That frog is finished.. finally...going to take some rest from scene set doing some more simple figure and base before go into my next one ( already have an idea with Reaper bones figure this time :D  )

My WIP for this project here :
      http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81457-darksword-frog-hunter/
    • By giyomuSan
      Well..let keep it busy, so starting a new minis / scenery with this cute frog and it bumblebee :)
      Just to change from the big muscle fighter guys or the green guy haha ( well frog skin may tend to be greenish though...)

So very first beginning..as I do usually zenithal prime on the figure..and blocked out my base shape ( this one I am going to use the water texture from Vallejo, thus the hole made in the base )

• Who's Online   7 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)